Use of old South African flag in avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Maybe answer my posts to you and stop hammering about silly little posts.

Your hypocrisy is astounding! I'm wondering how you actually make it out of bed every day :D
Which ones are those? I probably glossed over it because it was idiotic. I tend to do that quite frequently. I have this knack for blocking out dumbfarks. Apologies.

s0lar

Which ones are those? I probably glossed over it because it was idiotic. I tend to do that quite frequently. I have this knack for blocking out dumbfarks.
Called it, intellectually @MEIOT is above any posts that he may not have a reply for.

Magnum

Expert Member
"No the real world is me losing my mind and killing 90% of SA's population thinking I will have a better chance of getting work. With me being excluded and all. Even though I am a millennial and have nothing to do with Apartheid.

Jip did 18 interviews. were told my skin is white and I am not allowed to apply.

It makes me very mad that I am not allowed to work because my skin is white."

All your words - all in the present tense. You're familiar with tenses, right?
Stop playing the victim already. It's pathetic
Where does it say You may not apply for a job while currently having one?

gamer16

Honorary Master
Where does it say You may not apply for a job while currently having one?
You said "It makes me very mad that I am not allowed to work because my skin is white. "

That implies you are unemployed mate.

Pitbull

Verboten
Which ones are those? I probably glossed over it because it was idiotic. I tend to do that quite frequently. I have this knack for blocking out dumbfarks. Apologies.
lol, ofc. Plays dumb and then calls others dumb.

/Yawn

Is it school holidays yet? I have a feeling you should still be in school

HunterNW

Executive Member
I call bullshite.

In 1993 you were 17 years old. At 17 years old you didn't meet the criterion on 99% of any jobs out there.
Nice story though.

Time for you and the folks like you, of which there are so goddamn many, to stop making excuses for their mediocrity, and do something positive about it.

Making oneself employable is a start.
Listen here fckturd. I went to school at age 6. So 17 in Matric. 1993. I applied for apprenticeships back then. Send cv's to every engineering company known. Got one interview with AECI. Was the first to finish my practical test (And yes, it was 100%). Guess who's names were called after ? Not a white name. So go fck yourself with your bullschit knowledge about history and what went down.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Listen here fckturd. I went to school at age 6. So 17 in Matric. 1993. I applied for apprenticeships back then. Send cv's to every engineering company known. Got one interview with AECI. Was the first to finish my practical test (And yes, it was 100%). Guess who's names were called after ? Not a white name. So go fck yourself with your bullschit knowledge about history and what went down.
Amazing story. I'm sure you believe that. I'm sorry to have doubted such a heartwarming story.
It's all garbage though and you know it. Your excuse at 17 was you're too white? Not you're too young? Too dumb? Too inexperienced? Not good enough? Fierce competition? Shite personality? Terrible grammar? Horrible language skills? A million other reasons?
Here's a life lesson fckturd - sometimes you're the problem.

keep blaming everybody and everything else for your inadequacies.

PS: I hope you can appreciate that I made the effort of spelling fckturd exactly the way you do.

And all this in 1993. Farking fascinating. I bet everybody loves hearing that story around the braai.

Magnum

Expert Member
You said "It makes me very mad that I am not allowed to work because my skin is white. "

That implies you are unemployed mate.
Implies mean that you made that assumption. Assumption is the mother of all fkups.
Never assume anything especially online.

Pitbull

Verboten
I bet he'll report you now and you will get an infraction

:D

MEIOT

Expert Member
Wonder if you would have said that to the Black people in Apartheid? :D

Geesus, no wonder the left are having mental breakdowns, the hypocrisy is insane :D
I found your completely off the rails and irrelevant and quite frankly idiotic post :)

I don't really give much of a shite about black people in Apartheid. The beauty about history is we don't have to dwell on it. It's long past.

Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make, perhaps you could be more succinct?

Pitbull

Verboten
Indeed. As i said -
The beauty about history is we don't have to dwell on it. It's long past.
If only that was true, we would not have the "Current" environment in SA. But alas...

It's because of people like you, who didn't care about black people in SA back then, that we have what we have now... Your surname Verwoerd?

Status
Not open for further replies.