Use of old South African flag in avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEIOT

Expert Member
I've been in this country since 1976. So suck it.
Been here just about the same amount of time. Age though, as is clearly evident in your case, is not an indication of intellect or logical thinking.
One would think as a person of your age you'd have some respect for the laws of the land and some level of critical thinking.

You're hilarious though. Have to give credit for dumb farks like you for being around. Gives the rest of us something to point and laugh at.

Pitbull

Verboten
Except the avatar doesn't come appended with backstory and context. All anyone sees is an avatar. And while I don't give a **** what pic people use, we're also a community full of different people & if you're putting up something that you know a lot of people are gonna have issue with, you're (not you obviously) being a bit of a dick.
The same can be said then for people with opposing views. You don't like it so they should be removed? Left should get the right removed and the likes. Damn must be boring then

MEIOT

Expert Member
I find your lack of tolerance to others views an indication of your maturity, post count aside. Go play out side, enough computers for you today.
Sure thing buddy.
Except, I'm not entirely sure what you're on about and I'm guessing you aren't either.
My lack of tolerance? How so? :laugh:

s0lar

Been here just about the same amount of time. Age though, as is clearly evident in your case, is not an indication of intellect or logical thinking.
One would think as a person of your age you'd have some respect for the laws of the land and some level of critical thinking.

You're hilarious though. Have to give credit for dumb farks like you for being around. Gives the rest of us something to point and laugh at.
Sorry to disappoint, but I think you are the one being laughed at.

Magnum

Expert Member
That speaks volumes about your mentality.
Your post count is higher so you add more value?
Grow up kid. This is the real world
No the real world is me losing my mind and killing 90% of SA's population thinking I will have a better chance of getting work. With me being excluded and all. Even though I am a millennial and have nothing to do with Apartheid.

MEIOT

Expert Member
No the real world is me losing my mind and killing 90% of SA's population thinking I will have a better chance of getting work. With me being excluded and all. Even though I am a millennial and have nothing to do with Apartheid.
So you believe that the world is out to get you and the only chance of you finding a job is to kill 90% of the SA population? What? Really? You're being excluded from ALL jobs in this country?

You have a tough life - sorry to hear. On the flip side, you're all the way down you can only go up.

Magnum

Expert Member
So you believe that the world is out to get you and the only chance of you finding a job is to kill 90% of the SA population? What? Really? You're being excluded from ALL jobs in this country?
Jip did 18 interviews. were told my skin is white and I am not allowed to apply.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Jip did 18 interviews. were told my skin is white and I am not allowed to apply.
You weren't allowed to apply AFTER all 18 interviews?
You know that makes absolutely no sense right?

I don't believe that for a second you were turned down from 18 prospective jobs AFTER being interviewed with the excuse that your skin is too white :laugh:

Most likely reason is you're not good enough. it's usually that simple.

HunterNW

Executive Member
This ..... happened to me in 1993 allready. Back then the companies was BIG on getting their quota of AA people in.

gamer16

Honorary Master
I'm white, with no tertiary education in a job that more than requires it and I'm only 25 years old. Using your skin as an excuse is pathetic.

Magnum

Expert Member
You weren't allowed to apply AFTER all 18 interviews?
You know that makes absolutely no sense right?

I don't believe that for a second you were turned down from 18 prospective jobs AFTER being interviewed with the excuse that you're skin is too white :laugh:

Most likely reason is you're not good enough. it's usually that simple.
It makes me very mad that I am not allowed to work because my skin is white.

MEIOT

Expert Member
This ..... happened to me in 1993 allready. Back then the companies was BIG on getting their quota of AA people in.
So, prospective employers called you clowns in for an interview, on many, many, many occasions and then you were told AFTER the interview that because of your race you don't qualify?

And you say in 1993 already?

1993?

HunterNW

Executive Member
So, prospective employers called you clowns in for an interview, on many, many, many occasions and then you were told AFTER the interview that because of your race you don't qualify?

And you say in 1993 already?

1993?
I didn't get interviews. Think Magnum made a grammar mistake. Did get a couple of letters back stating i dont meet the 80% of people they are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.