vaccination side affects

The_MAC

Executive Member
I had a sore arm, thats it

From a few people I know, they had flu like symptoms on their second Pfizer jab

The_MAC

Executive Member
I heard of a teacher was in ICU because of the JJVax but apparently he was really sickly before that. Not sure if he pulled through.
Well, I lost a relative in the USA that received the jab 3 months after having covid and being in ICU - the details are sketchy

But from what I have learnt, if anyone dies from covid, there are a lot more details to consider

Praemon

Expert Member
Only had a somewhat sore arm (Pfizer). No other side effects. I thought I was having chills the night after, but honestly it's been so cold in CPT this last week, I might just have been cold :p

My sister and brother-in-law had J&J yesterday. They both had flu-like symptoms afterwards, and didn't have a great night last night. But they also didn't take anything for it, which was silly. Should clear in the next day or so.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Only had a somewhat sore arm (Pfizer). No other side effects. I thought I was having chills the night after, but honestly it's been so cold in CPT this last week, I might just have been cold :p

My sister and brother-in-law had J&J yesterday. They both had flu-like symptoms afterwards, and didn't have a great night last night. But they also didn't take anything for it, which was silly. Should clear in the next day or so.
Here's the thing, shouldn't it be covid like symptoms? Cause you know it's the covid vaccine? I mean technically COVID does give flu like symptoms, but anyway it's not the flu.

isie

Honorary Master
I could've had the shot today, but I'd rather mess up my week then my weekend :)
We figured get it over with this week - school might be back on next week so need to do get oevr symptoms (if we had any) before then for the kids.

you going medical aid appointment, government appointment or walk in?

Reactions: Yuu

MirageF1

Executive Member
If you are going to get any serious side effects it's usually after the second jab....

Why...who knows...but that's what all the empirical evidence suggests.

Lupus

Honorary Master
We figured get it over with this week - school might be back on next week so need to do get oevr symptoms (if we had any) before then for the kids.

you going medical aid appointment, government appointment or walk in?
Company so medical aid I guess.