vaccination side affects

Splinter

Honorary Master
I guess I'm going to get in trouble again, but strokes do not make a side of your face swell up.

twr

Expert Member
Medical covers nearly everything. Even self inflicted stuff so not sure why they'd exclude this when they encourage you to take it to save them money because hospitalisation is a lot more expensive.
Thanks I came across a Facebook comment on a discovery post where someone posted a screenahot from discovery website saying that they won't cover adverse reactions after taking the vaccine which didn't make sense.

Xander8807

I guess I'm going to get in trouble again, but strokes do not make a side of your face swell up.
actually bud they do. depending on the severity of the stroke it can do one of a few. numbness, slight swelling, or "droopy" (when the face muscles actually is damaged by the stroke) or nothing.
usual after effects of a typical Ischemic Stroke, numbness/droopyness of one side of the face, depending on which hemisphere the stroke affected.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
had my jab 2 days ago also the Phizer Comirnaty batch. had swelling on injection site, dizziness, and (i know im prob gonna be gunned for this) but had a Minor Stroke. have a BP monitor and tested since 9am this morning and at the time where i felt some weird feelings including blurred vision my BP spiked and stayed there for about 10m on 173/133 and heartbeat of 82, tested multiple times on both arms. family has history of strokes grandfather died of 9.
currently keeping it under observation and have medic on call has stabilised on 140/103 averages heartbeat on 90 to 110. and yes i have had high BP in the past but not this high. so seems to be affecting everyone differently.
just thought to share so that people know and yes i do have the pictures with timestamps of the readings. be careful after this jabs and take care of yourselfs

Any symptoms associated with the vaccine, are ten times as likely to be caused by Covid-19 itself. This article is for subscribers only, but puts your post into context:

Brawler

Honorary Master
My sister got a terrible rash/hives after the first dose of Pzifer.
Seems to be relatively common and not serious even though it looks bad:

Interestingly, it's most common in white females around 40 YO. My sister exactly.

R13...

Honorary Master

Interestingly, it's most common in white females around 40 YO. My sister exactly.
Weird and a little worrying especially what could crop up long term.

maumau

Honorary Master

My brother in law also got a horrible rash that lasted for weeks. In fact he might still have it.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Thanks I came across a Facebook comment on a discovery post where someone posted a screenahot from discovery website saying that they won't cover adverse reactions after taking the vaccine which didn't make sense.

"The Discovery Group will not be held liable for any medical or financial harm or injury that occurs directly or indirectly as a result of you being vaccinated at a Discovery Health administered site. Please consult your medical scheme or insurer about how you are covered for medical expenses (directly or indirectly occurred) and any other claims that may arise as a result of being vaccinated. The cover offered by Discovery Health Medical Scheme and Discovery Life remains in place regardless of whether you choose to be vaccinated or not."

I suppose this means they will treat you for whatever presents itself as per your health plan but you can't go and claim damages for adverse effects of any sort.

The wording used to be as per the below, I grabbed this screenshot myself on 30/08/2021.

1631659307956.png

thehuman

Expert Member
"The Discovery Group will not be held liable for any medical or financial harm or injury that occurs directly or indirectly as a result of you being vaccinated at a Discovery Health administered site. Please consult your medical scheme or insurer about how you are covered for medical expenses (directly or indirectly occurred) and any other claims that may arise as a result of being vaccinated. The cover offered by Discovery Health Medical Scheme and Discovery Life remains in place regardless of whether you choose to be vaccinated or not."

I suppose this means they will treat you for whatever presents itself as per your health plan but you can't go and claim damages for adverse effects of any sort.

The wording used to be as per the below, I grabbed this screenshot myself on 30/08/2021.

View attachment 1147900
Just means you need to contact your respective medical aid .

Craig_

Honorary Master
Got my appointment today at 11h30, hoping I don't feel bad afterwards as my assistant is on leave this week so I can't afford to also be off. Getting pfizer.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Got my appointment today at 11h30, hoping I don't feel bad afterwards as my assistant is on leave this week so I can't afford to also be off. Getting pfizer.
ANd a free Wimpy coffee and 17 museums to visit, for free.

Anthro

Expert Member
Further discussion about effects on vaccines and female reproductive cycles:
1631691129534.png

_Dog

In my opinion it is unethical to only present part of the information: (see page 13 and 14 of the Pfizer fact sheet)
No mention is made of the unknown effect on the infant. And Pfizer themselves says available data is insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy.

FDA_FactSheet_Pregnancy_Pfizer_Safety20210915.png

"D"

Expert Member
ANd a free Wimpy coffee and 17 museums to visit, for free.
Yeah, don't care for either. Wimpy's coffee is crap, taste like disappointment. And I don't visit museums.
But what else is there to live for, Craig?! Teach us your ways, we beg you!!
There's a real easy fix for that potential problem, and it's a real attention-grabber...

Screenshot_20210915-102156_Chrome.jpg