vaccination side affects

marvelguy

Heart inflammation more common among men following mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination​

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
That has to be some counter intelligence thing. Use a source so dodgy, that people assume the opposite must be true. I mean if Nicki Minaj's cousin says his testicles are swollen it must true? right.. right?

You won't believe the amount of rubbish that one person can stir up on social media:

Park@82

Honorary Master
I decided to post this because the general impression I get is,"sunshine and rainbows" with vaccines.

I hope this lady makes a full recovery.

Guillain–Barré syndrome: NW woman severely paralysed after J&J shot​

Happend to a guy on Mbombela as well.

Xander8807

By term of "Minor Stroke" (confirmed by 2 doctors throughout the day):
I woke up close to afternoon feeling "Massive Headache" felt like a truck ran over my head and reversed again, was located in the frontal lobe on left hand side. Thought meh side effect as its part of the listed side effects.
About 30m after I took a Disprin I started feeling disorientated, had blur/double vision (tried to focus on my LED Ceiling light, closed my eyes and opened again however looked at a different part of the ceiling and saw a "Ghosted or blurred out" image of the Light), my left hand toes started to twitch slightly, felt some pain in my chest and took my BP. this carried on and subsided about after 10m (not sure of the exact time sorry didn't really keep tabs on it), all through this i kept on taking my BP, i did become numb as well so my fiance took over to monitor, and throughout this 10m or so my BP was between 173/133 and 150's/110's.
About an hour later she noticed that my left side of my face is a bit swollen up (almost like you will see when you have water retainment in your feet or hands), and i can feel that even walking is am sort of limping on my left hand side.

We called in a doc, described the symptoms and showed the photos of the BP machine and where it stabilised too after hour and he advised that what i suffered was a minor stroke (Transient ischemic attack). Not Fatal however it could be if it continues.

Now my system nor my health is squeaky clean, I suffer from high BP on average, not diabetic neither. On a average day depending on stress and anger my BP would range between 150/90 - 170/100 and Strokes that leads to fatality is noted in my family history as i was present and next to my grand father when he had the first one right up to the last one (From minor stroke leading up to a Brain Stem Stroke), and my mother last year had a Ischemic Stroke which left her numb on her left hand side (Similar to my grand father in the start) and still suffers from the aftermath.

So im not trying to blow smoke or whistles here and have been following this post since it started and just seen normal side effects, however there are special (well not so special actually) cases that the individual/s is not so lucky.

All i am asking is for the people to be very careful and really monitor themselves after taking the Jab as not every person is the same and people react differently.
so update. im in hospital now again.
was admitted on Sunday to Arwyp, and now in Parklands.
suffered 2 heart attacks not strokes (confirmed sunday and now again) and something wrong with my heart itself.
Again i was 100% healthy before and last time i was admitted to hospital was for a cut due to hijacking.
from sunday to this morning i had to monitor my condition, drink my anti biotics for my "lungs white lining" and drink calming tablets for my BP.
suffered almost everyday with very shortness of breathe, chest pains, weakness in my left side, and night fevers. Thursday i started talking normally again only (not slurring words or becoming confused with words) and i could actually say a sentence of 10 words without gasping for air. my O2 saturation was on 78. now its on 90.

Venator

Expert Member
My horns are coming along nicely, and I can finally eat Chinese food with chopsticks

Park@82

Honorary Master
suffered 2 heart attacks not strokes (confirmed sunday and now again) and something wrong with my heart itself.
Again i was 100% healthy before and last time i was admitted to hospital was for a cut due to hijacking.
from sunday to this morning i had to monitor my condition, drink my anti biotics for my "lungs white lining" and drink calming tablets for my BP.
suffered almost everyday with very shortness of breathe, chest pains, weakness in my left side, and night fevers. Thursday i started talking normally again only (not slurring words or becoming confused with words) and i could actually say a sentence of 10 words without gasping for air. my O2 saturation was on 78. now its on 90.
Terrible. Sorry about the situation that you are in. I hope that you manage to pull through.

animal531

Expert Member
Got my second shot Friday and I have quite a sore gland by my collar bone, but apart from that I'm all good.

marvelguy

I sincerely hope everybody is ok and overcomes any side effects.

I personally cannot stand the amount of gas lighting coming from certain instituitions and the medical field.

They will seldom acknowledge a link to the vaccine and severe side effects.

These vaccines are constantly seen as perfect and any criticism leads to people being labelled anti vax.

Are we even allowed to sue any of these companies ?

I struggle to understand the general outlook.

Everybody and employers: "You have to take it.It's the right thing to do".

Somebody is injured due to the vaccine.and their life changes drastically.

" It isn't due to the jab"

"there isnt enough evidence"

" it is rare and the risk you take"

Hypocrites.

marvelguy

I don't know you but I wish you well.

I hope you make a full recovery.

I really hope things get better

R13...

Honorary Master

I personally cannot stand the amount of gas lighting coming from certain instituitions and the medical field.

These vaccines are constantly seen as perfect and any criticism leads to people being labelled anti vax.

Hypocrites.
There are severe reactions to these vaccines and I don't think anyone denies it. It's just that most of the big media do downplay them maybe for fear an already hesitant populous could be more so. They're right in part as the evidence for is overwhelming and all medication comes with some side effects.

Then you do have the anti who also don't help their case by peddling rumours and fake news.

Venator

Expert Member

Hypocrites.

There are severe reactions to these vaccines and I don't think anyone denies it. It's just that most of the big media do downplay them maybe for fear an already hesitant populous could be more so. They're right in part as the evidence for is overwhelming and all medication comes with some side effects.

Then you do have the anti who also don't help their case by peddling rumours and fake news.

Is the reasonable thing to do not to effectively gauge the risk associated? I.e consider the number of vaccines administered vs. the number of reports of adverse effects?
Consider the severity of the adverse effects vs the adverse effects of being infected by the virus?

Venator

Expert Member
all medication comes with some side effects.
It's important to distinguish between having side effects, and the risk of having side effects. There is, more often than not, a very large gap between them.

greg0205

Honorary Master
By term of "Minor Stroke" (confirmed by 2 doctors throughout the day):
I woke up close to afternoon feeling "Massive Headache" felt like a truck ran over my head and reversed again, was located in the frontal lobe on left hand side. Thought meh side effect as its part of the listed side effects.
About 30m after I took a Disprin I started feeling disorientated, had blur/double vision (tried to focus on my LED Ceiling light, closed my eyes and opened again however looked at a different part of the ceiling and saw a "Ghosted or blurred out" image of the Light), my left hand toes started to twitch slightly, felt some pain in my chest and took my BP. this carried on and subsided about after 10m (not sure of the exact time sorry didn't really keep tabs on it), all through this i kept on taking my BP, i did become numb as well so my fiance took over to monitor, and throughout this 10m or so my BP was between 173/133 and 150's/110's.
About an hour later she noticed that my left side of my face is a bit swollen up (almost like you will see when you have water retainment in your feet or hands), and i can feel that even walking is am sort of limping on my left hand side.

We called in a doc, described the symptoms and showed the photos of the BP machine and where it stabilised too after hour and he advised that what i suffered was a minor stroke (Transient ischemic attack). Not Fatal however it could be if it continues.

Now my system nor my health is squeaky clean, I suffer from high BP on average, not diabetic neither. On a average day depending on stress and anger my BP would range between 150/90 - 170/100 and Strokes that leads to fatality is noted in my family history as i was present and next to my grand father when he had the first one right up to the last one (From minor stroke leading up to a Brain Stem Stroke), and my mother last year had a Ischemic Stroke which left her numb on her left hand side (Similar to my grand father in the start) and still suffers from the aftermath.

So im not trying to blow smoke or whistles here and have been following this post since it started and just seen normal side effects, however there are special (well not so special actually) cases that the individual/s is not so lucky.

All i am asking is for the people to be very careful and really monitor themselves after taking the Jab as not every person is the same and people react differently.

The first thing you need to do is replace the first two or three doctors you spoke to.... It's unclear to me how many you dealt with from your first post, but they gotta go.

An *actual* doctor would have had you on an ECG and taken bloods immediately, and those would have confirmed the heart attack then and there.

I presume the doctor who hospitalised you now did just that.

Make sure you properly introduce yourself to the Cardiology nursing staff... They're probably about to become as familiar with your groin as your wife is... Radial angiograms FTW, but a stent's journey starts right next the the family jewels.

My family had no history of heart disease, and I was also perfectly healthy before my first heart attack.

I get that you're thinking the only new thing in your life is the vax and one plus one is two, but the truth with heart attacks is they lurk for years.

You have hypertension, and I'm ready to bet you have elevated cholesterol levels too. You're a guy. Can't tell from your posts if you're a smoker or not and what your diet is like, but all of those things are building blocks that stack for years and then fall on you on a random Tuesday evening.

Glad you're still around for me to welcome you to a world of ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, diuretics, Ecotrin, and cholesterol tablets... Don't disrespect the meds, I did and it bought me a second attack.

Look after yourself, pal.

getafix33

Expert Member
One thing that I have definately noticed is that the recovery rate percentage is no longer reported on radio adverts since the vaccine came out.

vatie

My mom landed in hospital some years ago after taking Aspirin. She pulled through, but she now cannot touch Aspirin. I guess the point is we are all different and all medicine has side effects, even something as common as Aspirin. When you expose millions/billions to a medicine, side effects are inevitable. It just becomes a question of the incident rate and understanding what danger signs to look out for. Communication can be better in this regard no doubt. When I went for both my shots nothing was said to me about any of this.

So unfortunately with the vaccines, you are going to have some folk come up with severe reactions and I sincerely hope those that are this unlucky do pull through to recover. I do think you need to compare it to the risks of getting these same side effects from the disease itself and make up your mind from that. It would be nice though if they could age stratify this data and be more transparent. The data I have seen for severe heart reactions does appear to indicate you are way more likely to get this same side effect from the disease itself. But this data aint age stratified, I am not entirely convinced about under 18s needing the shot but I could be wrong about this.

The reality is this disease is now endemic, and you are going to get it. May not happen this year or the next but eventually you will get it. So with that in mind, you make up your mind as to what level of protection you would want and weigh up the pros and cons.

So I initially came here to this thread just to give my update, so let me do that. Had my 2nd shot last Monday. The only difference I noticed is my sore arm came on much quicker this time around and it was a little bit more intense. But other than that no systemic side effects. I even was up to doing a workout the next day.

vatie

I just sneezed im fully vaccinated but im sitting in a coffee shop everyone looked at me.
1632138631765.png

Sneezing is number 3 :p But I am guessing it was just a sneeze. It is Spring/allergy season after all.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"