vaccination side affects

vatie

By term of "Minor Stroke" (confirmed by 2 doctors throughout the day):
I woke up close to afternoon feeling "Massive Headache" felt like a truck ran over my head and reversed again, was located in the frontal lobe on left hand side. Thought meh side effect as its part of the listed side effects.
About 30m after I took a Disprin I started feeling disorientated, had blur/double vision (tried to focus on my LED Ceiling light, closed my eyes and opened again however looked at a different part of the ceiling and saw a "Ghosted or blurred out" image of the Light), my left hand toes started to twitch slightly, felt some pain in my chest and took my BP. this carried on and subsided about after 10m (not sure of the exact time sorry didn't really keep tabs on it), all through this i kept on taking my BP, i did become numb as well so my fiance took over to monitor, and throughout this 10m or so my BP was between 173/133 and 150's/110's.
About an hour later she noticed that my left side of my face is a bit swollen up (almost like you will see when you have water retainment in your feet or hands), and i can feel that even walking is am sort of limping on my left hand side.

We called in a doc, described the symptoms and showed the photos of the BP machine and where it stabilised too after hour and he advised that what i suffered was a minor stroke (Transient ischemic attack). Not Fatal however it could be if it continues.

Now my system nor my health is squeaky clean, I suffer from high BP on average, not diabetic neither. On a average day depending on stress and anger my BP would range between 150/90 - 170/100 and Strokes that leads to fatality is noted in my family history as i was present and next to my grand father when he had the first one right up to the last one (From minor stroke leading up to a Brain Stem Stroke), and my mother last year had a Ischemic Stroke which left her numb on her left hand side (Similar to my grand father in the start) and still suffers from the aftermath.

So im not trying to blow smoke or whistles here and have been following this post since it started and just seen normal side effects, however there are special (well not so special actually) cases that the individual/s is not so lucky.

All i am asking is for the people to be very careful and really monitor themselves after taking the Jab as not every person is the same and people react differently.
Some scary stuff, I sincerely hope you pull through, please take care of yourself. Was taking the disprin recommended to you? I am no medical expert here but it is something I looked up before getting vaxxed and the conclusion I got out of it is that Aspirin will not help with any suspected clotting (extreme persistent headache is a warning sign of this) and can potentially make things worse. I am not saying it is this I am just wondering if this is the advise you got.

"Role of aspirin – There is no role for aspirin in the prevention of VITT. This is based on lack of data that aspirin prevents any of the heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)-related syndromes, in vitro evidence that aspirin does not prevent platelet activation by platelet factor 4 (PF4) antibodies, and the risk of bleeding with aspirin, which can be significant, especially in individuals with certain comorbidities"

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
I had mild symptoms after my first dose and absolutely none after the second. What was interesting is that I was mildly sick the week before my second dose... it's quite possible I had Covid and my body had dealt with it by the time I got my second... therefore the antibodies were up and I didn't have symptoms?

surface

Honorary Master
I heard some ladies say the correct response to a sneeze these COVID times isn't "bless you", but "voetsek".
:ROFL: :ROFL: I usually sneeze (once or twice) as soon as I am out of the car and if sun is shining - I think it is called photic reflex or something. I didn't think of looking around to be honest. Till now.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

ScrooV

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
:ROFL: :ROFL: I usually sneeze (once or twice) as soon as I am out of the car and if sun is shining - I think it is called photic reflex or something. I didn't think of looking around to be honest. Till now.

Apparently the majority of photic sneezers are white females.... just saying :whistling:

greg0205

Honorary Master

Fatplant

Sooner or later everyone on the forum has this, exact moment with surface.

Then folks like me step in and say, 'Fatplant, meet surface, the number one practitioner of Poe's law parody on this forum.'
Thanks, I am used to forums where Sarcasm font is employed, seeing that many people actually do believe this kind of nonsense so it is difficult to distinguish it just based on the words alone.

vatie

I had mild symptoms after my first dose and absolutely none after the second. What was interesting is that I was mildly sick the week before my second dose... it's quite possible I had Covid and my body had dealt with it by the time I got my second... therefore the antibodies were up and I didn't have symptoms?
Wait a few weeks and get an antibody test if you are strongly suspecting it, but only if you are really interested to know imo. The igG-N test, not the igG-S test. igG-N will pick up natural antibodies, igG-S will pick up vaccine induced antibodies (spike). Side note, igG-S is not really recommended as a way to test if you got a strong response from vaccination for most people. Some folk will mount a weak antibody response but still be sufficiently protected since T Cells and memory B Cell protection may be sufficient. So the test has questionable use. Yeah, I looked all this **** up previously, I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to this stuff, want to always understand everything.

Corelli

Expert Member
1st time. Sore arm for 3 days (where they injected)
2nd time. Sore arm for 2 days, felt a bit dizzy for like few hours and then gone.

Otherwise not a problem. Only my mom had a reaction 1st time felt more sick but she was fine. 2nd time just sore arm.

Corelli

Expert Member
Disprins will prevent blood clots. But you are only at risk when your low blood platelet count is very low. Some woman experience this in and around pregnancy, or only notice it then. If carefully managed, you wont have an issue.

Corelli

Expert Member
Long covid is much worse.

Common long COVID symptoms include:

• extreme tiredness (fatigue)
  • shortness of breath
  • chest pain or tightness
  • problems with memory and concentration ("brain fog")
  • difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
  • heart palpitations
  • dizziness
  • pins and needles
  • joint pain
  • depression and anxiety
  • tinnitus, earaches
  • feeling sick, diarrhoea, stomach aches, loss of appetite
  • a high temperature, cough, headaches, sore throat, changes to sense of smell or taste
  • rashes
Also hair loss I've heard of. And this doesnt stop.

So vaccine is ok, not bad compared to long covid.

And if you sneezy now, its spring and hayfever time. Especially in Cape Town

Corelli

Expert Member
so update. im in hospital now again.
was admitted on Sunday to Arwyp, and now in Parklands.
suffered 2 heart attacks not strokes (confirmed sunday and now again) and something wrong with my heart itself.
Again i was 100% healthy before and last time i was admitted to hospital was for a cut due to hijacking.
from sunday to this morning i had to monitor my condition, drink my anti biotics for my "lungs white lining" and drink calming tablets for my BP.
suffered almost everyday with very shortness of breathe, chest pains, weakness in my left side, and night fevers. Thursday i started talking normally again only (not slurring words or becoming confused with words) and i could actually say a sentence of 10 words without gasping for air. my O2 saturation was on 78. now its on 90.
You got a cut? Did you get a Tetanus shot. To be honest the symptoms can also been a sign of Tetanus. Good to get vaccinated every 10 years for it.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Thanks, I am used to forums where Sarcasm font is employed, seeing that many people actually do believe this kind of nonsense so it is difficult to distinguish it just based on the words alone.
No worries, and that's why I said everyone has a surface moment.

You should probably keep an eye out for abzob too.

vatie

Long covid is much worse.

Common long COVID symptoms include:

• extreme tiredness (fatigue)
  • shortness of breath
  • chest pain or tightness
  • problems with memory and concentration ("brain fog")
  • difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
  • heart palpitations
  • dizziness
  • pins and needles
  • joint pain
  • depression and anxiety
  • tinnitus, earaches
  • feeling sick, diarrhoea, stomach aches, loss of appetite
  • a high temperature, cough, headaches, sore throat, changes to sense of smell or taste
  • rashes
Also hair loss I've heard of. And this doesnt stop.

So vaccine is ok, not bad compared to long covid.

And if you sneezy now, its spring and hayfever time. Especially in Cape Town
A colleague at work has long covid since mid last year. It is no joke, he says he is often out of breath / fatigued and his productivity has absolutely tanked. I fear for the future of his career to be honest with you as it doesn't seem like it is getting any better. Unfortunately vaccines only cut the risk of long covid by half, but that is still something.