vaccination side affects

isie

Honorary Master
Im afraid to be vaccinated. Especially with a MRNA vaccine.

Heart inflammation can occour in male patients under 35
they probably took the wrong Pfizer product then :ROFL:

IYKWIM

Anthro

Expert Member
Had J&J on wednesday

Yesterday woke up with Fever (38.5) and Chills, the weather didn't help
Mid morning fever and chills gone but felt like a medium hangover
Slept from lunch yesterday till this morning, now body a bit sore and some brain fog
If you do have a solution for the brain fog speak up..

aleksandar

Expert Member
Few months ago wife had J&J vaccine, that evening she had fever, shaking a bit and increased temperature.
Around 30% of staff had similar symptoms which caused issue next day at work.
I had Pfizer on Wednesday, still have sore shoulder, biggest issue was that on the day and yesterday I felt extremely tired and sleepy.
I woke up last night at 02:30 and my top was wet from sweat.
Today I feel much better.

We both had covid in December.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
I'll let you know on Monday :) that's when mine is booked. But a sore arm is normal, my dad had that on his first jab.
FWIW: we met a friend on our way who was booked for a weeks time and they decided to tag along to see and they were served outside of their scheduled appointment without any hassle.
CTICC was jacked too. 45min in and and out for three people.

Ams1979

I had a sore arm, and very thirsty for 2 days. My sister sore arm, thirsty and nauseas for a day. My Brother was man down for a day. He had covid in April and had all the symptoms again but is fine now.

surface

Honorary Master
To those who suffered side effects of vaccination, do you perhaps take flu shots regularly?

zolly

Expert Member
Had the vaccine in my system for a almost a couple of hours. Mild ache in my left arm and a bit tired. Otherwise all good.

surface

Honorary Master
For arm sore issue, I was recommended to do some moderate activity (like gardening, household chores) to keep arms moving. I hardly ever felt sore after vaccine. Felt a bit tired though but I had other reasons to be tired - lack of sleep.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master

autopsy being done ... one hell of a side effect though

das Toktokken

Honorary Master

autopsy being done ... one hell of a side effect though
He was probably positive when he went for the jab if it was Covid.
I nearly did that. Got picked up from the airport on Monday by my son in law who has since tested positive. I was going to stand in a queue on Tuesday / Wednesday but heard his test results and have obviously decided to self quarrantine.
He, his wife (my daughter), his two brothers and one of his brothers' wife and his dad have tested positive so far. His mom has already had Covid and was hospitized.

Last edited:

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
He was probably positive when he went for the jab if it was Covid.
I nearly did that. Got picked up from the airport on Monday by my son in law who has since tested positive. I was going to stand in a queue on Tuesday / Wednesday but heard his test results and have obviously decided to self quarrantine.
He, his wife, his brother and his brother's wife have tested positive so far.
who knows, hopefully the autopsy results are published even though his family certainly is under no obligation to do so

apparently he has recently tested negative though:
Siya had received his first Covid-19 vaccine shot on 16 July 2021, and tweeted about adverse effects shortly afterwards. He had, however, complained of feeling unusually lethargic earlier in the week, prior to getting the vaccine, and had been recovering from a bout of bronchitis. He tested negative for Covid-19 during his bronchitis treatment. He collapsed on Friday night, but was not hospitalised when the paramedics who treated him at home found his vitals to be stable. He was scheduled to see a doctor for a full examination on Monday, but passed away before dawn