vaccination side affects

zolly

Expert Member

autopsy being done ... one hell of a side effect though
OMFG dude. I should make a blog with all this nonsense and monetize it. I'd make a killing off people like you.

zolly

Expert Member
So it's been 8 hours roughly since I got the shot. I'm extremely tired. I normally go to bed around midnight and I'm already under the covers. I've also got a mild ache in my left arm, and a very mild headache that comes and goes.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
OMFG dude. I should make a blog with all this nonsense and monetize it. I'd make a killing off people like you.
care to dispute that the guy is in fact dead and it did in fact happen 48 hours after taking the vaccine?

while you're at it, do point out where I claim it is certainly the cause of death (hint: I didn't), if you don those blinkers of yours any harder people are going to think you're sporting a gimp suit :ROFL:

Elon

If you do have a solution for the brain fog speak up..
Brain fog is in a large part due to the fact that your neurotransmitters are made from the same precursors used by the immune system.

You are going to have to wait it out.

Park@82

Honorary Master
Covid-19: SA drug regulator evaluating medical records of 28 people who died after vaccine shot

"Sahpra has received 3 730 reports of, "... adverse events following immunisation", and 279 reports of what it terms adverse events of special interest.

Out of these cases, 28 fatalities were reported"

rvZA

Executive Member
My father, 84 years, had the first Pfeizer jab. After a day or two he started feeling like he was getting the flu. He felt cold, shivered a lot, he had body aches, sore throat, started coughing badly. Symptoms lasted for about 3-4 days and then he started getting better. He got the second jab yesterday morning. So far, he does not show any side effects.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Wife had lame arm, my shoulder was lame, and the day after I was dog tired. Lasted about 2 days.

This. I had a sore shoulder, the chills, but mostly I was very tired. Fatigued, as the blurbs state. I was actually happy to experience this. Means the immune system is responding, and responding very quickly, as far as I am concerned.

rvZA

Executive Member
If you are going to get any serious side effects it's usually after the second jab....

Why...who knows...but that's what all the empirical evidence suggests.

I have read up that side effects on the second jab would be more serious than the first round.

Splinter

Honorary Master
So it's been 8 hours roughly since I got the shot. I'm extremely tired. I normally go to bed around midnight and I'm already under the covers. I've also got a mild ache in my left arm, and a very mild headache that comes and goes.
snap

semaphore

Honorary Master
This. I had a sore shoulder, the chills, but mostly I was very tired. Fatigued, as the blurbs state. I was actually happy to experience this. Means the immune system is responding, and responding very quickly, as far as I am concerned.
How long after did you start feeling fatigued ? It’s been about 8 hours as well and no symptoms.

rvZA

Executive Member
Really? I would like to know the links as to where you read this.

Here you go...

If You Received a Second Shot​

Side effects after your second shot may be more intense than the ones you experienced after your first shot. These side effects are normal signs that your body is building protection and should go away within a few days.