vaccination side affects

surface

Honorary Master
It's probably a large % of false information, but they're so addled they don't understand it. Maybe there's an online qualification for that they should look into.
There is no qualification greater than PhD from WA university.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Idiot hey, so the blood is being shown to coagulate of those vaccinated and never before seen things (seemingly metallic) are appearing in the blood are being revealed by more and more doctors.... Countries are now banning the vax for young people due to myocarditis and the best you can come up with is.... idiot. Truly astounding the wilful ignorance and head in the sand mentality.
Did you see the TV insert about research into long covid 19 being done by Stellenbosch University?
Interesting research being done on blood samples taken from people suffering from long covid. Speaks to what spike proteins seem to be doing inside our bodies. Which in turn speaks to what could be going on with spike protein vaccines.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
For the experts: Sudden onslaught of swelling in the ankles and lower limbs. Is this a sign of micro clotting in blood vessels?
And is it possibly linked to a vaccine?

Last edited:

lumeer

Expert Member
This was also posted many months ago ....

Tiny Capillary Blood Clotting; Dr Charles Hoffe, 62% of his vaccinated patients test + for clotting

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-mrna-clots-idUSL1N2PY1K2

Raised D-dimer is not evidence of blood clots.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Did you see the TV insert about research into long covid 19 being done by Stellenbosch University?
Interesting research being done on blood samples taken from people suffering from long covid. Speaks to what spike proteins seem to be doing inside our bodies. Which in turn speaks to what could be going on with spike protein vaccines.

Nope haven't heard about it, any links?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
These types of things found in vaccines are getting more and more common.

Doctors are too scared to raise their voices. Only the few are brave enough to raise these issues.

Is this more evidence from the charlatan?

JohnMao

Executive Member
Interesting which countries?
No, they're *halting* (edit) ONE of the jabs. Not all of them. See, this is the **** this idiot posts. Creates the impression it's all of them but vaguely pointing you to one of his previous posts hoping you'll fall for it.

Last edited:

notayoba

Time to stop farting against thunder and rather go with the flow. If you can't beat them, join them.

I'm going to start a website with lots 'THE TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!' , 'YOU WON"T BELIEVE WHAT THIS DOCTOR OF 30 YEARS SAW UNDER A MICROSCOPE!!!' , 'THE CURE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!!!' type headlines.

I'll might even ask a friend or 2 to deliver some 'testimony' in a short video. Next step is voice note on mother in law's church cell group. It's almost guaranteed to go viral from there.

Soon SoldierMan will find my site via the voice note, and I'll sell a him little tub of ground Himalayan salt (Now renamed Miracle Cure From Wisdom Of The Ancients . MCFWOTA for short............ He'll market my site for me right here on MBB. ....profit.....

'The wonder drug they don't want you to know about. MCFWOTA has been shown to instantly cure
Diabetes,TB,Malaria,Covid 19, and even Aids!' *

*This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease" MCFWOTA is a natural herbal tincture mixture."

harties

He can only take into account the information that is available. I'm not sure how you think he could take non-reported deaths into account?

What do you consider deaths that are "secondary to COVID" to be?

Same job in the life industry. Its difficult to track what the actual cause of death is but we do make assumptions based on some analysis. Simple example, a spike in reported cases followed by a spike in deaths (outside of our expectations) - probably due to covid. We generally track the expected deaths on an annual basis very well for pricing and provision purposes. And what he said is right - government numbers are extremely understated.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

Brontosaurus

Expert Member
No, they're banning ONE of the jabs. Not all of them. See, this is the **** this idiot posts. Creates the impression it's all of them but vaguely pointing you to one of his previous posts hoping you'll fall for it.

That's actually technically incorrect; they're halting it for now, not banning it.

Our dear Soldier friend loves to post sensationalist garbage and wonders why everyone on here thinks he's an idiot.

Also, he likes to leave out pertinent information from the articles HE LINKS HIMSELF to drive his nutjob narrative.

From a similar news source (because corroborating what you post seems a little hard for these loons):

"These are typically mild cases and individuals tend to recover within a short time following standard treatment and rest. The risk of myocarditis is substantially increased for those who contract COVID-19, and vaccination is the best way to protect against this."

Linky: https://www.reuters.com/business/he...d-vaccine-cites-rare-side-effects-2021-10-06/

JohnMao

Executive Member
That's actually technically incorrect; they're halting it for now, not banning it.

Our dear Soldier friend loves to post sensationalist garbage and wonders why everyone on here thinks he's an idiot.

Also, he likes to leave out pertinent information from the articles HE LINKS HIMSELF to drive his nutjob narrative.

From a similar news source (because corroborating what you post seems a little hard for these loons):

"These are typically mild cases and individuals tend to recover within a short time following standard treatment and rest. The risk of myocarditis is substantially increased for those who contract COVID-19, and vaccination is the best way to protect against this."

Linky: https://www.reuters.com/business/he...d-vaccine-cites-rare-side-effects-2021-10-06/
I have edited my comments!

SoldierMan

Executive Member
That's a fantastic comeback. But no...I don't believe in, or read, disproved people; I don't fall for hype; I don't go around pushing false information.
You're still an idiot though and I doubt I am the only one here who knows it.

What a complete and utter joke, you fall for all the hype, all the time.

JohnMao

Executive Member
What a complete and utter joke, you fall for all the hype, all the time.
Do I? Am I the one posting **** from debunked people or altering the truth to suit what I'd like you to believe? I know you are.
Idiot.

_Dog

Speaking of Denmark, here is what a high vaccination rate gets you:

The “Get back to normal” psychology being used on the masses allowing the globalists to implement their depopulation and totalitarian society without effort?

Like Curt Richters’s rats, the “useless eaters” are given hope moving from “lockdown” to “opening up” to “lockdown” etc. every time allowing just a little less freedom. Deeper into debt, another mandatory vaccination, including unnecessarily vaccinating kids, …. until there is ultimately no significant retaliation left … and you simply “save” them from themselves ….

When there is no scientific reason for mass mandatory vaccination and persecution of the non-compliant, one need to ask …. what is the objective.