vaccination side affects

Groggyme

Second pfizer shot done last week Friday. No major side effects besides sore arm and tiredness in the early evening. Did feel dizzy and out of body on the Monday & Tuesday but doubt that was from the shot.

For me that was easy game. Hope everyone else has a decent time of it.

Georgios

Received my second shot on Friday afternoon. Early hours on Saturday I started to get symptoms. Elevated heart rate (90), fever 38 degrees, tiredness, muscle pains, thirsty. Sunday morning at around 1am, my heart rate returned to normal and fever went away. Still quite tired and weak.

Was monitoring my heart rate and it noticeably went up Saturday morning then went down again Sunday morning. 447080131.jpg 71268481.jpg

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
The problem is can one isolate the mental stress and attribute any change in BP, HR etc to getting a vaccine?

RiaX

Expert Member
The problem is can one isolate the mental stress and attribute any change in BP, HR etc to getting a vaccine?

They can. Placebo works both ways. Also there will be an inflammatory response to the vaccine.

notayoba

Sputnik Vaccine is rejected by SAHPRA for a safety reason!

Best news yet. We need a vaccine to fail.

Ha Ha. I wonder if the commander in chief still wants his minions to take it.

JohnMao

Executive Member

Spizz

Goat Botherer

All carefully arranged. And funny how one lot of pills expired in 2019 and another lot you can see were prescribed on 15 December. If she’s lying about the meds, what else is she lying about?

6a23658c1e6fff621f058656156d135b.jpg

Paulsie

Expert Member
All carefully arranged. And funny how one lot of pills expired in 2019 and another lot you can see were prescribed on 15 December. If she’s lying about the meds, what else is she lying about?

6a23658c1e6fff621f058656156d135b.jpg
2021/10/15

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Sputnik Vaccine is rejected by SAHPRA for a safety reason!

Best news yet. We need a vaccine to fail.

Merely taking out the competition, the "safety reason" is driven entirely by US research into the possibility that the one attack vector could increase one's chances of contracting HIV (assuming it doesn't dissolve condoms and rather increases your already high risk when you have unprotected sex with an HIV positive person)

so US research causes Russian vaccine to not be approved, that is just too convenient given that the US vaccine got approved without ever even asking these questions

SAHPRA again demonstrating they are bought and paid for, if they were worth anything they'd ban all mRNA and all viral vector vaccines, alas

Georgios

Update on my side effects. Last couple days in the early evenings, I have been getting headaches and my neck muscles would tighten up. Also have a post nasal now.