vaccination side affects

RiaX

Expert Member
I've been fully vaccinated now for a few months with no side effects until now.

Today I turned into a giraffe. Did you know that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funds the WWF?

Suspicious...

Shhhh man. Nothing to see here. You going to get my big pharma bonus cancelled this year

j4ck455

Executive Member
I've been fully vaccinated now for a few months with no side effects until now.

Today I turned into a giraffe. Did you know that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funds the WWF?

Suspicious...
Count your blessings, you could have morphed into a rhino, only to be hunted down and had your horn chopped off.

noxibox

Honorary Master
The other reason to get it and make it mandatory is because people seem to forget how difficult the lockdowns have been on the hospitality, entertainment and food industry. You can't have no lockdowns AND have people doing whatever they want, you are going to have to find balance.
You can certainly have no restrictions once everyone has had the opportunity to get vaccinated if they wish. Combined with likely significant immunity from past infection total immunity levels should be high.

The argument could apply to anything, only 30% of people pay their taxes?
Which has nothing whatsoever to do with businesses abandoning mandates because it hurts their business.

Taxes are mandatory by law. If it was left up to businesses to enforce and they found their business was reduced to 30% as a consequence then they'd naturally abandon the requirement that staff or customers pay tax. The hope that leaving the enforcement of a de facto mandatory vaccination up to private business will lead to high levels of compliance is based on the assumption that most people are willing to get vaccinated. Any major resistance will break that plan.

R13...

Honorary Master
My uncle took second dose of Pfizer on Friday, he died in his sleep that night. He was otherwise healthy.
I hope the outcome of the investigation for his death. Seems too much of a coincidence.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Hope no-one gets shot, stabbed or run over by a car after getting the vaccine. That'll really mess up the stats...

flytek

Ya definately couldn't be true...never ever...doesn't fit your pre-concieved ideas...

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Ya definately couldn't be true...never ever...doesn't fit your pre-concieved ideas...

It does fit your definition of evidence though. Hence the mess we are in. You lot will grasp onto any old unsubstantiated schite.

flytek

No it doesn't fit as evidence....only a retard would think that...you're behaving like something challenged your preconcieved ideas.

flytek

You tell me. You're the one making assumptions about what I consider evidence and falsely claiming I'm with a 'lot' who will cling to any unsubstantiated evidence...you were clearly triggered...tell us where it hurts

Spizz

Goat Botherer
You tell me. You're the one making assumptions about what I consider evidence and falsely claiming I'm with a 'lot' who will cling to any unsubstantiated evidence...you were clearly triggered...tell us where it hurts

Triggered? Lol. No mate, I’m just laughing at your desperation to recycle anything that fits your agenda. And my assumptions as you call them are observations based solely on reading your posts.

You know, the ones where you sarcastically mocked anyone disagreeing with the comment about his uNCle bEinG diED, and then doubling down on your desperation to make it so by quoting and reposting the comment in another thread as if it was true.

Oh, I’ve got some magic beans to sell btw. Special price for you my brother.