vaccination side affects

Skankhunt

Expert Member
The day after my shot, it felt like I have mild hangover. A bit tired and a light headache + the sore arm. Day after that I was fine.

Splinter

Honorary Master
How long after did you start feeling fatigued ? It’s been about 8 hours as well and no symptoms.

I got very fatigued within an hour or two. There may have been extenuating factors though. Was frozen to the bone for an hour or more before getting the jab. I didn't dress properly for the long wait in the cold weather in CT.

Elon

Really? I would like to know the links as to where you read this.
By the time you get the second dose the immune system response is stronger since it’s already been exposed to the spike protein.

rvZA

Executive Member
Fair enough. I haven't seen much else to say this.

BUT! The side-effects mentioned are really nothing to worry about.

For most the side effects will be very mild to none at all. Serious side effects will not occur with everyone getting the jab.

But the CDC does warn that on the second jab it could be more severe, but again, not always necessarily with anyone.

Splinter

Honorary Master
For most the side effects will be very mild to none at all. Serious side effects will not occur with everyone getting the jab.

But the CDC does warn that on the second jab it could be more severe, but again, not always necessarily with anyone.

So what is your point? You are also being a bit inflammatory with your second sentence, which basically undermines your first sentence.

And then leading on with the CDC thing. It's actually annoying how you are being so disingenuous.

chrisc

Executive Member
No side effects on first or second jab for wife and myself. I’m 74 and wife is 72. My cousin’s daughter (44) in England was nauseous for 2 days after both Astra-Zeneca jabs

rvZA

Executive Member
So what is your point? You are also being a bit inflammatory with your second sentence, which basically undermines your first sentence.

And then leading on with the CDC thing. It's actually annoying how you are being so disingenuous.

You too should read up what all scientists and research this far found with side effects. But, do so with comprehension. Simple reading, like most people, does not help.

Splinter

Honorary Master
You too should read up what all scientists and research this far found with side effects. But, do so with comprehension. Simple reading, like most people, does not help

Ah, the light bulb goes off!

I remember some silly member, who I think was banned, always talking about "comprehension" and how others could not do so.

Anyone out there able to remind me who it was?

Fingerlessliz

I got the J&J a few weeks ago along with a bunch of colleagues. I felt tired, with body aches for two days. Some of my colleagues were so sick they couldn't come to work the next day, while others were completely fine.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I got the J&J a few weeks ago along with a bunch of colleagues. I felt tired, with body aches for two days. Some of my colleagues were so sick they couldn't come to work the next day, while others were completely fine.

Where did you get the J&J jab? As far as I know, it's not available in SA.

rvZA

Executive Member
Ah, the light bulb goes off!

I remember some silly member, who I think was banned, always talking about "comprehension" and how others could not do so.

Anyone out there able to remind me who it was?

Instead of attacking people, you asked for the link, I provided you the link (and there are many more confirming this on various other research sites, but surely you can Google it), simply click it and learn more about side effects during first and second jabs and you will know exactly what to expect. Anything more on side effects are mere speculation and talk without evidence.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Instead of attacking people, you asked for the link, I provided you the link (and there are many more confirming this on various other research sites, but surely you can Google it), simply click it and learn more about side effects during first and second jabs and you will know exactly what to expect. Anything more on side effects are mere speculation and talk without evidence.

Umm - you were the one who "attacked" with the "comprehension" thing.

But surely you can Google where educated scientists and organisations totally recommend having the vaccination.?

rvZA

Executive Member
Umm - you were the one who "attacked" with the "comprehension" thing.

But surely you can Google where educated scientists and organisations totally recommend having the vaccination.?

Ummm, do you really for one moment think I am saying people should not get the vaccine?

People asked about side effects and I gave a fact about the second round vaccine and side effects.

Surely you do not think I am telling people the vaccine is bad?