vaccination side affects

maumau

Honorary Master
I think it speaks to after being exposed to the vaccine it may cause ones immune system down the line to enhance the effectiveness of the virus if one is exposed to the virus a while after the vaccine.

Thanks, I thought it might be something like this but wasn't sure.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Is your pain that bad? I can't recall the pain from this or Hep B shots ever being more than negligible. Sounds like much ado about nothing. Stubbing one's toe or stepping on a South African plug is way, way worse.
You've clearly never stepped on a Lego...

Azure 12

It's quite simple to know if you're likely going to have an "adverse reaction" or not: From the U.S. Government's VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) database it can be noted that all the toxic batches (Base toxicity is defined as – the toxicity of batches generating 1 adverse reaction report = the toxicity of 70% of all reported batches) have similar labels.

VAERS Database
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html

Here is the evidence summarized (further links to be found under the video in the description section at the link) ...

COVID Vaccine Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity
https://www.bitchute.com/video/g62gcjrOuOyu/

Death by Alphabet - Moderna Batch Codes and Associated Deaths
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OG1NLvZQ4JFu/

The Voice

Honorary Master
Was meant to get my booster this afternoon, but decided to skip it. There’s a bit too much doubt floating around at the moment with regard to effectiveness, but most importantly, more and more reports of adverse reactions to mRNA boosters (especially relating to the heart). If I didn’t have heart issues, I’d probably have YOLO’d it, though.

I’m already double-vaccinated (AZ) but don’t think it’s worth the risk right now, especially as they’re only offering Pfizer or Moderna for some reason.

rh1

Expert Member
Poor kids, from the article:

Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as "overreaction to the vaccine."

Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."

maxxis

Expert Member
Hard to pinpoint this one... In February I checked out 100% healthy.

Post 2nd jab I picked up a bug that landed me at the doctors. Suddenly I had high blood pressure.

May or may not be related.

Azure 12

"This Japanese data shows that the spike protein of the Pfizer ‘vaccine’ gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in the ovaries."

"Once in circulation, the spike protein can attach to specific ACE2 receptors that are on blood platelets and the cells that line blood vessels. This can either cause platelets to clump, and that can lead to clotting. It can also lead to bleeding."

"Research suggests this could lead to the production of spike protein in unintended places, including the brain, ovaries and spleen, which may cause the immune system to attack organs and tissues resulting in damage, and raises serious questions about genotoxicity and reproductive toxicity risks associated with the vaccine."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...4-for-pfizer-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-foi-21-611

Gyre

Expert Member
"This Japanese data shows that the spike protein of the Pfizer ‘vaccine’ gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in the ovaries."

"Once in circulation, the spike protein can attach to specific ACE2 receptors that are on blood platelets and the cells that line blood vessels. This can either cause platelets to clump, and that can lead to clotting. It can also lead to bleeding."

"Research suggests this could lead to the production of spike protein in unintended places, including the brain, ovaries and spleen, which may cause the immune system to attack organs and tissues resulting in damage, and raises serious questions about genotoxicity and reproductive toxicity risks associated with the vaccine."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...4-for-pfizer-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-foi-21-611

Did you read the whole thing? It was a copy/paste dump and they included the query as well as the response, which is this:

Please see below our responses to your question.

The downloaded report from the link you provided appears to be from the common technical document (CTD) presumably submitted to Japan’s Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency. The document is in Japanese and has not been evaluated but based on the tables/figures in the document it appears to be an amalgamation of different reports the MHRA and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) have previously reviewed. These studies are summarised in the MHRA and EMA public assessment reports which provide the basis for approval of the vaccine. Links to these are provided below: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19 https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/comirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf

The study you highlight in your question is a tissue distribution study using a [3H]-labelled lipid nanoparticle-mRNA formulation containing the lipids ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 following intramuscular administration in rats. In this study the greatest concentration of radioactivity was found remaining in the injection site at each time point, with low levels of radioactivity detected in most tissues. It should be noted that the distribution of the lipid nanoparticles was measured using a radioactive label (tritium) in a lipid component. The data do not allow a judgment on the distribution of the mRNA component or expression and distribution of the encoded COVID-19 spike protein.

Whilst the lipid was widely distributed, the amounts outside the injection site and liver were small and were not associated with any adverse effects. In the repeated dose preclinical toxicity studies, no adverse effects outside of the expected inflammation associated with an immune response were detected.

Azure 12

Did you read the whole thing? It was a copy/paste dump and they included the query as well as the response, which is this:
I would not trust Pfizer to make me a cup of tea. Of course they are going to try to squirm their way out of any damning evidence against them.
Pfizer.jpg