vaccination side effects

diapason

Expert Member
Has anyone here seen a published list of AEs and SAEs (Adverse Events/Serious Adverse Events) reported for any of the covid jabs, so far?

Haven't followed this thread from the start but maybe someone posted a link.

p.s. for reference: post #12

Tman*

Expert Member
Late to the party, not certain if discussed before.

In line with the Covid Compensation Fund, would someone that suffers severe inflammation in the arm (as a direct result of the injection) be liable to make a claim? From doctor visit it will need to be cut out if it persists.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Sounds like bacterial cellulitis or similar ..... likely caused by a sloppy nurse or wrong spot, etc etc. A google shows nothing for vaccine related inflammation that needs to be cut out. Am sure one of the mybb youtube scientists will be along shortly to clang them bells though

LCBXX

Honorary Master
The only thing I got from both my #TeamPfizer jabs, was a sore arm for 2 days.

Given this thread about how others suffered from fatigue, head/body aches, etc, etc, I wonder if I got a placebo?

God, I hope so. I deeply regret getting Covid vaccinated.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Late to the party, not certain if discussed before.

In line with the Covid Compensation Fund, would someone that suffers severe inflammation in the arm (as a direct result of the injection) be liable to make a claim? From doctor visit it will need to be cut out if it persists.
Your body is rejecting the 5G chip,better get a replacement

pouroverguy

Expert Member

Given this thread about how others suffered from fatigue, head/body aches, etc, etc, I wonder if I got a placebo?

Wait, you were vaccinated? Surely not.

lexity

Expert Member

By the sounds of things, ex-Pfizer chief Mike Yeadon is saying variance is impossible i.e. something extremely irregular with the lots/batches.

So you may be 100% correct with your placebo hypothesis.

Last edited:

C4Cat

Honorary Master

Unless you were actively taking part in a drug trial for the vaccine, you didn't get a placebo. Majority of people have no side effects or very minor side effects. Also, it's likely a large number of people who reported side effects like fatigue, head/body aches, etc were actually suffering from symptoms driven by the nocebo effect

The Voice

Honorary Master
Unless you were actively taking part in a drug trial for the vaccine, you didn't get a placebo. Majority of people have no side effects or very minor side effects. Also, it's likely a large number of people who reported side effects like fatigue, head/body aches, etc were actually suffering from symptoms driven by the nocebo effect

Those side effects are actually a good sign. Means your body is already doing what it’s meant to, i.e. fighting the “virus”. So at least you know things are working as intended.

lexity

Expert Member
By the sounds of things, ex-Pfizer chief Mike Yeadon is saying variance is impossible i.e. something extremely irregular with the lots/batches.

So you may be 100% correct with your placebo hypothesis.

Wow. Having listened to the whole presentation, it's clear... he is certain.

So this would explain how most jabbed people are doing okay. Although, still, he's only saying those batches are definitely different, not that he knows what constituents account for the difference.

But if he is right - and he does sound rather certain - from a criminal point of view, this is huge.

I'd like to know what the pharma liability waiver means in this context.

p.s. saying it can only be criminal intent, not financial gain. And that he's willing to go to court to prove it. This, from an ex-Vice President of Pfizer. The most down-the-line, vanilla kinda professional you could encounter, by the looks of things. If I were Mike Yeadon I would avoid small aircraft or helicopter flights for a while.

Last edited:

lexity

Expert Member
Yeadon was never the head of Pfizer, so can't be "ex-Pfizer chief".
What was he, then? Vice President?

p.s. says here on WP: "He previously served as the chief scientist and vice-president of the allergy and respiratory research division of the drug company Pfizer"

So 'ex-Pfizer chief' works for me, since there are more than one of them. But regardless, I think most people get that it's going to be significant in terms of what it takes for certain people to sit up and pay attention.

Last edited:

Dave

Honorary Master
What was he, then? Vice President?

You were the one using his name, maybe you should have checked before doing so?

He was the vice-president of the allergy and respiratory research division in the UK.

Iirc he was actually quite normal when Covid first started calling for vaccines and then had some sort of mental breakdown and going Covid nutter.

He was so well in the know he even claimed it was impossible for there to be a second wave, I'm not so sure he was right though...

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Those side effects are actually a good sign. Means your body is already doing what it’s meant to, i.e. fighting the “virus”. So at least you know things are working as intended.
True, though experiencing no side effects doesn’t mean the vaccine isn't working

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Since there's been nothing official from the ANC government or the DOH on Covid vaccine side effects, injuries or deaths, I have to disregard your anecdotal view, right?