vaccination side effects

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Spot on, Especially if injected directly into a blood vessel that does not exist in the muscles of the upper arm.

Oh of course, that is the other aspect that is not important -- we don't have to factor in any naturally acquired immunity ---- that is counterproductive.

I mean it is not about saving lives and livelihood anymore but about all the "experts" saving face in the light of their BS being exposed? :unsure:
Geoff, but don't you help people get the vaccine? Or, based on your research, have you now stopped?

Grant

Honorary Master
Just wait 2 more weeks ™
What I can add tho, is aside from physical clinic visits for bloodwork, swabs etc, trial participants undergo regular symptom checks + a "vaccine diary".
The vaccine diary comprises a number of questions including redness, swelling, pain, nausea, temperature fluctuations, drowsiness, headaches, assdtional medication that could influence these things - and a whole lot more.
It's pretty comprehensive.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
You're hysterical. You expect me to answer your off topic question right after you completely miss answering my question that wasn't even directed at you.
How do you work that out from a single line? Or is that your go-to answer for everything? You're hysterical...what a laughable person you are. In all aspects.
I asked you a question out of interest directed at YOU. You replied by asking a question. Not quite how it works. Back to Loonville with you.

flytek

Expert Member
TBH I thought flu shots were annual. Never had one.
And back to zealotville with you

Oh look "For the best protection, everyone 6 months and older should get vaccinated annually"

Markd

Expert Member
You're hysterical. You expect me to answer your off topic question right after you completely miss answering my question that wasn't even directed at you.

wait, what? Why does he need to answer a question that WASNT directed at him, before you attempt to answer a question that was directed at you? lol...

tetrasect

Executive Member
I see...So now its antibodies protect against severe symptoms whether from vaccine or infection but you must take a vaccine every 6 months anyway to slightly delay the spread and be able to work and travel? Is that it?

When did I ever say anything even remotely close to that?

Daveogg

Expert Member
Do you support vaccines every 6 months, vaccine mandates and passports or not?
Let me help you.
If your father was 85, had recovered from chronic lymphocytic leukaemia ( using chemotherapy and monoclonal antibodies that target lymphocytes ) would you advise him to be vaccinated every 6 months?
If your girlfriend was a hot fit 25yr old, who had been fully vaccinated in the past would you advise her to get vaccinated every 6 months?
Can you understand that their is no blanket answer, just like most things in medicine. That's why you pay good money for good advice. Most people don't have the knowledge or experience to be making these decisions.
I will detail my decision.
I have had Covid, I have been vaccinated. I am fit and healthy - really I am I am not just paying lip service to that as a lot of people do.
But I am going to get a booster. I don't need to from a medical point of view but it is extremely difficult when myself or one of my colleagues contract Covid and are mandated to isolate for 10 days. Of course if everyone was vaccinated perhaps that would no longer be a requirement. I certainly don't stay home when I contract coronavirus OC43, or any of the other myriad of viruses that cause an URTI, but while their is a large cohort of susceptible individuals I will be obliged too.

tetrasect

Executive Member
Do you support vaccines every 6 months, vaccine mandates and passports or not?

No.

I support lockdowns ie social distancing and masks and whatever else is necessary to keep health services from getting strained and people getting infected in public, while people go and get vaccinated.

After enough time has past that everyone who wants to get vaccinated has been vaccinated, then open up completely and let those who made their choice live (or die) with it.

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Last edited:

flytek

Expert Member
Let me help you.
If your father was 85, had recovered from chronic lymphocytic leukaemia ( using chemotherapy and monoclonal antibodies that target lymphocytes ) would you advise him to be vaccinated every 6 months?
If your girlfriend was a hot fit 25yr old, who had been fully vaccinated in the past would you advise her to get vaccinated every 6 months?
Can you understand that their is no blanket answer, just like most things in medicine. That's why you pay good money for good advice. Most people don't have the knowledge or experience to be making these decisions.
I will detail my decision.
I have had Covid, I have been vaccinated. I am fit and healthy - really I am I am not just paying lip service to that as a lot of people do.
But I am going to get a booster. I don't need to from a medical point of view but it is extremely difficult when myself or one of my colleagues contract Covid and are mandated to isolate for 10 days. Of course if everyone was vaccinated perhaps that would no longer be a requirement. I certainly don't stay home when I contract coronavirus OC43, or any of the other myriad of viruses that cause an URTI, but while their is a large cohort of susceptible individuals I will be obliged too.
Agreed. Each case is different and people should be allowed to take advice and make a risk judgment call.
I can understand boosters every few months if you can't afford to take a few days off as risk of infection is apparently somewhat reduced. However you are likely adding other risks too.
In your case everyone else on the whole planet might have to vaccines every 3 months to reduce risks to minimum so you might not have to take boosters to avoid infection.
Its not reasonable to expect everyone to take boosters every few months to avoid isolation while the background antibodies get to 99% or whatever.
Lastly it should not be critical to have a vaccine whether you have antibodies or not in order to maintain a livelihood especially when so many are already protected against severe outcomes.
We are literally a few percent away from having 90% antibodies and protection against severe outcomes but some people are saying force everyone to vaccinate or take their jobs, houses, cars, lives....its insane.
As is forcing everyone to have vaccine passports to travel which will probably mean bi-annual boosters.
I hope as the antibody levels rise the general panic, knee jerk reactions, insane virtue signalling and vaccine zealotry subsides.
Right now to me the vaccine zealots are slightly more insane and damaging than the 5g anti-vaxxers as they are willing to give up everyone's freedoms for absolutely nothing.
Once those freedoms are gone its going to be much harder to get them back...ask google about your right to privacy for example.

Last edited:

flytek

Expert Member
No.

I support lockdowns ie social distancing and masks and whatever else is necessary to keep health services from getting strained and people getting infected in public, while people go and get vaccinated.

After enough time has past that everyone who wants to get vaccinated has been vaccinated, then open up completely and let those who made their choice live (or die) with it.

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Rest easy as SA has the equivalent of 85% vaccinated which is right up there with the best of the vaccine programs.
I jumped on you a little because you appeared to be in the top 10 vaccine zealots on this board and I take exception at stupid people giving up everyones rights for a little safety when actually its not necessary.
Everyone who wants to be vaccinated in SA has been. Now there is only coersion by zealots to see if they can get everyone as young as possible to be vaccinated again for little or no remaining reason.

Grant

Honorary Master
Pfft

Jansen pleb...

:cool:
I know - what can I say?

However, the research facility I am with is a red-blooded straight man's delight.
The doctors are mainly female, young, and pretty damn fine.
So much so that the doctor doing my assement the other day had me thinking "were I to get married, this could be the one".
Exceedingly good looking, sense of humour, brains - everything.
No dull and drab old men around those parts.

Last edited: