vaccination side effects

Suspect99

Executive Member
Don't joke man, that is serious, go see a Cardiologist immediately!

My Uncle died from a Heart Attack the day after his second COVID shot.
His ankle started swelling up in the few days leading to his death.
He's trolling

expedite

Was Aguero vaccinated?

Last I heard he had covid in January.
could have caused the heart damage
He tested positive in January at City and again in June, while at Barcelona

"Aguero's father Leonel spoke to radio station La Red and said, "He took five tests last week and yesterday's AFA test was positive but they already did another more complex test and it was negative. So yesterday's was a false positive." Aguero had previously tested positive for COVID-19 in January and was forced to quarantine at his home near Manchester with girlfriend Sofia Calzetti. "

Daveogg

Expert Member
Not rare anymore.

I assume by posting this video in vaccination side effects thread your implication is these cardiac arrest are vaccine linked.
You know that Kiante Johnson - the basketball player featured collapsed on the 14th Dec 2020.
You also know that vaccine were not available prior to that date?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Australia has a lot of compensation claims for the jab - story here
That last sentence is telling

If it's anything like how singapore did compensation and the claimant rate is similar - overwhelming majority was a sniffle a cough or a red patch
Veeeery few people had anything more adverse than discomfort,and lesser still anything that lasted more than a few days,this sounds ultra clickbaity

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master

My old man has now had 3 heart attacks since the 2nd Pfizer jab end of July. Never had one before but he did have open heart surgery 8 years ago, a stent put in 3 years ago. Maybe the heart attacks are a coincidence, maybe not, we will never know...

ColdComfort

The amount of times I have seen this thread and misread it as vacation side affects is to damn high.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
My old man has now had 3 heart attacks since the 2nd Pfizer jab end of July. Never had one before but he did have open heart surgery 8 years ago, a stent put in 3 years ago. Maybe the heart attacks are a coincidence, maybe not, we will never know...
that's tough, sorry to hear

my mother had a "mini" stroke a week or so after her 2nd Pfizer jab
my aunt was hospitalised at the same time with blood clots, mere days after the J&J jab

these side affects are so rare and so benign that I now have two family members that needed the hospital to deal with it

NeonNinja

Neon Resident

His age?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
mRNA vaccines dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test
But the vaccines are perfectly "safe"? And besides any long term effects would have shown up by now?

And hence giving the most vulnerable booster shots is much more important than worrying about the raised risk of heart failure?
In any event, those deaths should they occur will all be written off against "old age" anyways.
So, why worry?

Last edited:

Seven_Nine_Eight

I am not sure if an increase in the all-cause death rate of vaccinated for the 10-59 age group compared to unvaccinated is a vaccine side-effect.
From here:
ALLCAUSE1Nov.png