vaccination side effects

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Of course. Its also improbable that big pharma or some secret society has paid off all governments, or that all governments are colluding to "enforce control" over society.

But people believe some weird stuff...
No, that one is much simpler than that --- it is just GREED.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I refuse to believe that basically all medical personnel are rotten to the core. It's highly improbable in my opinion.
Medical people take an oath (I watched my wife take hers). For the vast majority, they are very ethical people sworn to that oath, and have decided on careers as doctors, pharmacists, nurses etc. due to a very real personal belief in helping people.
Some are rotten apples, but then again you get that in religion and business as well. Unfortunately there's no lie detector test to be taken before getting your cap doffed. These people do come out.
But it's best not to taint all people with the same brush.

Hush9300

Expert Member
Medical people take an oath (I watched my wife take hers). For the vast majority, they are very ethical people sworn to that oath, and have decided on careers as doctors, pharmacists, nurses etc. due to a very real personal belief in helping people.
Some are rotten apples, but then again you get that in religion and business as well. Unfortunately there's no lie detector test to be taken before getting your cap doffed. These people do come out.
But it's best not to taint all people with the same brush.
I'm with you. The problem with this whole Covid rigmarole is that it got politicised very early on (the second China locked down). Once the politics was entrenched it quickly became a moral thing built on the premise that the virus could be eliminated.

Unachievable buffoonery is what it was. I mean look at Australia...

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I'm with you. The problem with this whole Covid rigmarole is that it got politicised very early on (the second China locked down). Once the politics was entrenched it quickly became a moral thing built on the premise that the virus could be eliminated.

Unachievable buffoonery is what it was. I mean look at Australia...
Leave Australia alone. They're on an entirely different plane of existence at the moment. I am sure most of the world looks on them in derision. :oops: And I honestly hope they're not forming the basis of the litmus test on what to do and how to approach things.

There is a very real push here (and I know you probably don't like to see it) where some have really tried their utmost to rubbish medical people locally. We have seen these forumites attacking SAHPRA for not approving IVM for immediate use; we have seen these people trash local doctors for voicing their very real experiences and then seen them basically being called charlatans and fakes; we have seen these people attacking doctors and pharmacists for not simply putting their jobs and livelihoods on the line in prescribing medication that's not yet approved for treating IVM.

This is when I became a skeptic and have since spent my time actively pushing their buttons, and calling them out asking for proof. I tried to take the middle ground and it seemed, at the time, if you didn't fall in with their search results, you were wrong.

Sorry if I perhaps thought you maybe fell into that group!

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Leave Australia alone. They're on an entirely different plane of existence at the moment. I am sure most of the world looks on them in derision. :oops: And I honestly hope they're not forming the basis of the litmus test on what to do and how to approach things.

There is a very real push here (and I know you probably don't like to see it) where some have really tried their utmost to rubbish medical people locally. We have seen these forumites attacking SAHPRA for not approving IVM for immediate use; we have seen these people trash local doctors for voicing their very real experiences and then seen them basically being called charlatans and fakes; we have seen these people attacking doctors and pharmacists for not simply putting their jobs and livelihoods on the line in prescribing medication that's not yet approved for treating IVM.

This is when I became a skeptic and have since spent my time actively pushing their buttons, and calling them out asking for proof. I tried to take the middle ground and it seemed, at the time, if you didn't fall in with their search results, you were wrong.

Hey, I've seen people trashing doctors on this forum when those doctors spoke out against the vaccine and mask wearing. This goes both ways.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Hey, I've seen people trashing doctors on this forum when those doctors spoke out against the vaccine and mask wearing. This goes both ways.
It does yes! Unfortunately the rule is that we need to wear a mask. I'd prefer not to, but it is what it is and hopefully it stops soon.

And I am specifically referring to doctors saying, for instance, that people filling up ICUs are people who relied on IVM or who were unvaccinated.

This only ended up in a few posting absolute scorn. I mean, how can someone who's actually dedicated to saving people, has most likely watched some die, had to help people say goodbye to family before being intubated, or had to deal with some tin hat questions after long hours in a hospital actually say anything about a real life situation.

Daveogg

Expert Member
No. Just no... You talk about manipulating statistics to further an agenda yet you blatantly do the same.

Jan - October 2020 = 499,933
Jan - October 2021 = 524,975

The UK started vaccinations in the second week of December 2020. The vaccine has made no dent whatsoever on all cause mortality. None.

Covid was apparently 2020's great killer, yet the introduction of a highly effective vaccine has done nothing to arrest this trend.

There are much simpler explanations than all this mental gymnastics:

1. Covid was and continues to pick off the vulnerable, even post vaccination or;
2. Covid wasn't that deadly to begin with or;
3. If vaccine is so effective, all cause parity is a result of vaccine injury

My money is on 1 and 2.
As predicted we go down a rabbit hole of confounding variables.
You want to count Jan-March 2021 on the side of vaccinated?
1 April 2021 46% one dose, 6.1% 2 doses. Your logic makes no sense.

Hush9300

Expert Member
As predicted we go down a rabbit hole of confounding variables.
You want to count Jan-March 2021 on the side of vaccinated?
1 April 2021 46% one dose, 6.1% 2 doses. Your logic makes no sense.
We can do this another way then....

April - October 2020 (Very naive population)
April - October 2021 (Ever increasing vaccinated population)

Daveogg

Expert Member

We could, do you want too?
Or
We could wait and do Nov-March 2021 and compare it to Nov-March 2022?
Or
We could accept that their are so many confounding variables, that whatever we do, on this forum, with the data we have available to us has little validity.

Hush9300

Expert Member

I don't have a horse in this Ivermectin race but as I understand its benefit lies in its use as a prophylactic and I'm in principle against taking medication you don't need. When I had Covid I was prescribed an antiviral and a steroid. In fact the doctors (GP and ENT) couldn't explain what was wrong at the time. It was only when Covid became a thing that my GP called and said I should get an antibody test when available.

Hush9300

Expert Member
We could, do you want too?
Or
We could wait and do Nov-March 2021 and compare it to Nov-March 2022?
Or
We could accept that their are so many confounding variables, that whatever we do, on this forum, with the data we have available to us has little validity.
I am acceptant of the confounding factors but I'm not in favour of torturing the data. 2020 is highly relevant due to the naïve population.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

Hi im hush and i'd like to do a non-statistically-accurate comparison of apples and watermelons based on them being plants,never mind they don't have available baselines that are comparable due to other shifting variables my limited knowledge cant factor in so i'll just disregard it as irrelevant
So we agree watermelons are better right?

I just want a simple X Y graph guys, why won't you just give me an X Y graph

Muiskas

It does yes! Unfortunately the rule is that we need to wear a mask. I'd prefer not to, but it is what it is and hopefully it stops soon.

And I am specifically referring to doctors saying, for instance, that people filling up ICUs are people who relied on IVM or who were unvaccinated.

This only ended up in a few posting absolute scorn. I mean, how can someone who's actually dedicated to saving people, has most likely watched some die, had to help people say goodbye to family before being intubated, or had to deal with some tin hat questions after long hours in a hospital actually say anything about a real life situation.

I'm a criminal because I don't wear a mask at any time. The dorpie store doesn't bother kicking people out who are unmasked. The entire mask debacle is just a virtue-signalling action.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I'm a criminal because I don't wear a mask at any time. The dorpie store doesn't bother kicking people out who are unmasked. The entire mask debacle is just a virtue-signalling action.
Honestly man, who gives a hoot. Do what you want too in your little dorp.

I see Geoffly reacted to this :laugh:...must have tickled his old man funny bone a little. Clearly doesn't take much.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Standard antivaxxturd
"Screw data,i'll do what I want"

Cool story bro,have a cookie

Hush9300

Expert Member
Ok did you do your calculation?

Above is the link to the data - You can get the excel file by going to data download.

jEA4Cgx.png

An anti-viral? Would be interesting if you could name it.

I don't have a clue but it couldn't be too hard to find out.

So am I. I only wear a mask only when going to the mall because these tools keep reminding me about it.