vaccination side effects

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Not sure. But a 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths in 2021... 5-fold, just at the time when vaccines are introduced......
Just subtract the worst annual average from the numbers recorded and then see if these guys will continue to claim it is just a coincidence. so that means 183 - 10 = 173 "excess collapses" on the field, which are somehow linked to this epidemic.

Suspect99

Executive Member
How do you know the vaccination status of these individuals?
It's been widely reported.

Aguero had covid once and was in isolation for it again

Hush9300

Expert Member
There does seem to be an upswing relatively,but it's mostly the younger ones that likely got sick early on as they're the last to be vaccinated in most places and covid's known to damage the vascular system
You complain about anecdotal evidence and then you come up with this gem.

I had Covid and I ran between 5 - 12km on most days. I still haven't dropped dead... How's that for anecdotal?

Hush9300

Expert Member
It's been widely reported.

Aguero had covid once and was in isolation for it again
Again I ask, how do you know the vaccination status of these individuals? Eriksen collapsed while playing with the national team at the Euros... Could he have been vaccinated prior to that tournament?

Regarding Aguero? Does the article state he is unvaccinated? Could he have been vaccinated when transferring to Barcelona?

Point is we just don't know, and rightly so. Their medical status is a personal matter.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Again I ask, how do you know the vaccination status of these individuals? Eriksen collapsed while playing with the national team at the Euros... Could he have been vaccinated prior to that tournament?

Regarding Aguero? Does the article state he is unvaccinated? Could he have been vaccinated when transferring to Barcelona?

Point is we just don't know, and rightly so. Their medical status is a personal matter.
So basically you don't know either and are just spreading FUD. The director of the club he plays for stated that's he's unvaccinated. I'm sure the club doctors would be made aware if he's had any treatments while with the national team.

Hush9300

Expert Member
So basically you don't know either and are just spreading FUD. The director of the club he plays for stated that's he's unvaccinated. I'm sure the club doctors would be made aware if he's had any treatments while with the national team.
Exactly. I don't know so I don't make these claims.

SoldierMan

Executive Member

A leading cardiologist in the UK has warned that a colleague of his is finding it impossible to get research published because it definitively links COVID vaccines to a massive increase in heart attacks.

Appearing on GB News, Dr. Aseem Malhotra related how he was contacted by a researcher from a prestigious British Institution who said that he had found concrete links between inflammation of coronary arteries and the experimental mRNA vaccines.

Dr. Malhotra added that his colleague told him the institution decided it would be better not to publish the results, fearing it would lose its research funding.

Referring to UK government health data showing there has been a substantial increase in the number of cardiology-related deaths recently, Malhotra noted, “somebody from a very prestigious British institution – a cardiology department researcher [and] a whistleblower – contacted me to say that researchers in [his] department had found something similar within the coronary arteries linked to the vaccine.”

He continued, “They had a meeting and these researchers at the moment have decided they’re not going to publish their findings because they are concerned about losing research money from the drug industry.”

Hush9300

Expert Member

This will be the Covid zealots legacy. The biggest public health disaster in history…

All because the lot of you through scaremongering thought Covid, a highly survivable disease, was above all.

Above all other diseases combined;
Above physical and mental health;
Above human rights and liberties; and
Above human connection and joy

Congratulations. You win a bread.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore

A leading cardiologist in the UK has warned that a colleague of his is finding it impossible to get research published because it definitively links COVID vaccines to a massive increase in heart attacks.

Appearing on GB News, Dr. Aseem Malhotra related how he was contacted by a researcher from a prestigious British Institution who said that he had found concrete links between inflammation of coronary arteries and the experimental mRNA vaccines.

Dr. Malhotra added that his colleague told him the institution decided it would be better not to publish the results, fearing it would lose its research funding.

Referring to UK government health data showing there has been a substantial increase in the number of cardiology-related deaths recently, Malhotra noted, “somebody from a very prestigious British institution – a cardiology department researcher [and] a whistleblower – contacted me to say that researchers in [his] department had found something similar within the coronary arteries linked to the vaccine.”

He continued, “They had a meeting and these researchers at the moment have decided they’re not going to publish their findings because they are concerned about losing research money from the drug industry.”

You just keep talking shyte mate, over and over and over your links and 'evidence' is rubbished or shown to be leaving out important bits that don't suit your narrative ....

A clip of health campaigner and cardiologist Dr Aseem Malhotra on GB News talking about claims linking the Covid-19 vaccines to heart attacks has gone viral on Twitter and been viewed at least one million times.

He did say the findings need to be replicated to confirm whether or not they are true, but what Dr Malhotra did not mention is that the journal which published an abstract of the research has issued an “expression of concern” about it, noting that it contains “potential errors” and “may not be reliable”.

Oncologist Dr David Gorski, notes that on the PULS test website, the evidence given for the claim that the test has been validated actually links to a paper which claims a different, though similar, biomarker test has been validated.

Circulation also says of the research paper that “the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used,” which means there may be an element of selection bias, affecting the legitimacy results.

Additionally, the research has not been peer-reviewed.

All these issues means the work cannot be used as a basis upon which to build the argument that Covid-19 vaccines increase the risk of heart attacks, as Dr Malhotra went on to say on GB News.

grca

And covid is still rampant and a thing. We can link any coincidences to the things that have been happening lately - maybe it's lockdown that is killing people instead of vaccines?
Globally there are 265 million recorded cases of covid infection.

Globally there are 4.3 billion recorded cases of vaccination.

Whatever the case, the situation absolutely warrants in-depth investigation. To dismiss this when the world is rolling out highly experimental drugs should be considered criminal negligence.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Globally there are 265 million recorded cases of covid infection.

Globally there are 4.3 billion recorded cases of vaccination.

Whatever the case, the situation absolutely warrants in-depth investigation. To dismiss this when the world is rolling out highly experimental drugs should be considered criminal negligence.
You did fine till you said highly experimental
By that token everything is always experimental
Or what's your cutoff?
50years?
20?

Hush9300

Expert Member
I’ve downloaded the docs and will read it attentively over the weekend but my initial impression is one of disgust. I’m not well versed in these sort of thing as a disclaimer.

Adverse Events of Special Interest lists thousands and thousands of conditions that may contribute to Adverse Events. “It’s not the drugs fault, it’s your fault!” Yet they’re shoving it in every arm they can find.

How was this rubbish entertained, let alone brought to market in the first place?

vigras rojara

Expert Member
I’ve downloaded the docs and will read it attentively over the weekend but my initial impression is one of disgust. I’m not well versed in these sort of thing as a disclaimer.

Adverse Events of Special Interest lists thousands and thousands of conditions that may contribute to Adverse Events. “It’s not the drugs fault, it’s your fault!” Yet they’re shoving it in every arm they can find.

How was this rubbish entertained, let alone brought to market in the first place?
"How was this rubbish entertained, let alone brought to market in the first place?"

Don't be so rude about Zerohedge, your tinfoil clansmen will pursue you with pitchforks!

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
"How was this rubbish entertained, let alone brought to market in the first place?"

Don't be so rude about Zerohedge, your tinfoil clansmen will pursue you with pitchforks!
yet another chooses to display their idiocy and ignorance ... the docs are the FDA released official docs forced to be released via FOIA requests ... and they do not paint a pretty picture of what they knew before proceeding with approval

but hey ZH published a link to it, that debunks the FDA's official docs according to ... well idiots