vaccination side effects

Hush9300

Expert Member
Only available on 2 loopy sites out there yet there's the nutters 'downloading the docs to read attentively' ..... my fok :laugh:
Lol. Maybe I should wait until that rag News24 writes something about it.
"How was this rubbish entertained, let alone brought to market in the first place?"

Don't be so rude about Zerohedge, your tinfoil clansmen will pursue you with pitchforks!
I don’t care if it’s zerohedge or craphedge or whatever you think you can pull your arse through… We’ve seen time and time again that main stream media will not print anything negative about these concoctions.

From memory, only Reuters dared report that the FDA requested 55 years to release the data.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
yet another chooses to display their idiocy and ignorance ... the docs are the FDA released official docs forced to be released via FOIA requests ... and they do not paint a pretty picture of what they knew before proceeding with approval

but hey ZH published a link to it, that debunks the FDA's official docs according to ... well idiots
Look, I'm not going to spend my whole weekend poring over the data looking for things to jump on like that other dude promised to do, but from the data linked the side effects are in the vast majority things like nausea, diarrhoea, fever and sore arms. And total reported side affects were 2% of total doses.

If that's incorrect I'm happy for you to correct me.

I mean really - hence my calling out of Zerosence. The spin on the article is pathetically obvious, except of course to turnips like you.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Look, I'm not going to spend my whole weekend poring over the data looking for things to jump on like that other dude promised to do, but from the data linked the side effects are in the vast majority things like nausea, diarrhoea, fever and sore arms. And total reported side affects were 2% of total doses.

If that's incorrect I'm happy for you to correct me.

I mean really - hence my calling out of Zerosence. The spin on the article is pathetically obvious, except of course to turnips like you.
so, blinkers welded to the side of your head, why didn't you just say so from the get go? ;)

vigras rojara

Expert Member
so, blinkers welded to the side of your head, why didn't you just say so from the get go? ;)
I notice you're not disputing the stats I quoted...

Your precious article was mostly tin hatters reeeeing about Twitter having suspended the account of someone named "Ignorant Chimp". LOL. Exactly what you'd expect from Zerosence.

Azure 12

It's quite simple to know if you're likely going to have an "adverse reaction" or not: From the U.S. Government's VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) database it can be noted that all the toxic batches (Base toxicity is defined as – the toxicity of batches generating 1 adverse reaction report = the toxicity of 70% of all reported batches) have similar labels.

VAERS Database
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html

Here is the evidence summarized (further links to be found under the video in the description section at the link) ...

COVID Vaccine Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity
https://www.bitchute.com/video/g62gcjrOuOyu/

Norrad

Expert Member
How long does the side of your body they injected stay in pain?
It lasted about 24 hours after the first shot (I remember struggling to lift my arm up higher than shoulder level the next day at work). It was very mild after the second shot and I felt nothing after about 6 hours (Just slightly uncomfortable when I went to bed that night).

Mirai

Executive Member
People actively searching for symptoms here. I had fevers of > 40 degrees after each J&J. No difference between first and second Sisonke. Started 12h later and lasted 12h.

Mirai

Executive Member
How long does the side of your body they injected stay in pain?
Is your pain that bad? I can't recall the pain from this or Hep B shots ever being more than negligible. Sounds like much ado about nothing. Stubbing one's toe or stepping on a South African plug is way, way worse.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Hey guys, has there been any further information regarding immune enhancement as mentioned below:

The article is a bit long but there's mention of coronavirus vaccines having this potentia issue, so this means even the jnj (not the mrna vaccine) can have this issue?

I'll be honest from the beginning this was one of the main reasons regarding me being skeptical about these vaccines..

Does anyone have a post market journal article regarding this (in terms of if they've seen or researched further of any such occurance)?

borro

Expert Member
Hey guys, has there been any further information regarding immune enhancement as mentioned below:

The article is a bit long but there's mention of coronavirus vaccines having this potentia issue, so this means even the jnj (not the mrna vaccine) can have this issue?

I'll be honest from the beginning this was one of the main reasons regarding me being skeptical about these vaccines..

Does anyone have a post market journal article regarding this (in terms of if they've seen or researched further of any such occurance)?
Have to wait and see.

maumau

Honorary Master

TL;DR version?

Didn't really understand the technicalities.

Sayf777

Expert Member
TL;DR version?

Didn't really understand the technicalities.
I think it speaks to after being exposed to the vaccine it may cause ones immune system down the line to enhance the effectiveness of the virus if one is exposed to the virus a while after the vaccine.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
I think it speaks to after being exposed to the vaccine it may cause ones immune system down the line to enhance the effectiveness of the virus if one is exposed to the virus a while after the vaccine.
sounds like another version of immune escape, warnings about that and the fact that the current vaccines increase the risk of it happening have been around ... and they have been ignored and/or censored:

ironically ... more and more booster shots of the same limited scope vaccines just further increase the risk while natural immunity reduces the risk

Sayf777

Expert Member
sounds like another version of immune escape, warnings about that and the fact that the current vaccines increase the risk of it happening have been around ... and they have been ignored and/or censored:
Yes after initial mention it seems to have died off, hence wanted to know if there's been any journal articles as some of them are fairly neutral (speak to the stats) rather then the media mouth pieces who like to hype everyone. :/

Paulsie

Expert Member
The latest reports indicate that any immune escape and/or further viral enhancement in the vaccinated is the fault of the unvaccinated.