Vanderbijlpark woman pepper sprayed while breastfeeding

surface

Executive Member
My sources told me that this is incorrectly reported and the picture is wrong as well. Actual woman's name is Mariantjie koekmoer. They will amend story shortly so hold on to your comments till then.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
My sources told me that this is incorrectly reported and the picture is wrong as well. Actual woman's name is Mariantjie koekmoer. They will amend story shortly so hold on to your comments till then.
Is that the breastfeeding ladies real name or the alleged perpetrators?

Mila

Honorary Master
No way they didn’t have to take the baby to hospital.
From experience it would have gone everywhere in the car.
That baby would have been hysterical

maumau

Honorary Master
Story will disappear.

Bewlen

Why am I smelling a whiff of bulls**t? Not 100% bullsh**t, more like 20%.

"She said: ‘I’ll shoot you and your baboon" Sorry but now it's starting to sound like horse-doo-doo. It just went a bit too far there. It just doesn't make sense. Altercations usually have some kind of logical flow. This script seems like it has a couple of syntax errors. The incident might have happened, but I doubt it was according to that script.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
No way they didn’t have to take the baby to hospital.
From experience it would have gone everywhere in the car.
That baby would have been hysterical
Was wondering the same thing. This whole thing sounds a bit BS to me. The baboon name calling also sounds a little "too much"?

Mila

Honorary Master
You just stand in wrong with pepperspray and you will need an asthma inhaler.

On a baby’s skin it would have burnt like hel.

She probably got out the car to go shout at the woman honking at her and got sprayed.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Why am I smelling a whiff of bulls**t? Not 100% bullsh**t, more like 20%.

"She said: ‘I’ll shoot you and your baboon" Sorry but now it's starting to sound like horse-doo-doo. It just went a bit too far there. It just doesn't make sense. Altercations usually have some kind of logical flow. This script seems like it has a couple of syntax errors. The incident might have happened, but I doubt it was according to that script.
People say crazy things when they're angry. Filters get bypassed.

Mar Vin

Maybe the baby was screaming. The mother, out of frustration, decided to stop in order to attend to the baby.
True, as I was about to ask why she'd stop to breastfeed when the incident happened not too far from home.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Was wondering the same thing. This whole thing sounds a bit BS to me. The baboon name calling also sounds a little "too much"?
With all the people going to jail and getting fined for things like this is does seem odd that someone would do something like this in a public place.

Flipping hell, pepper spraying anyone (never-mind a breastfeeding mom) is close to attempted murder. If that little kid has lung issues or childhood asthma then could have quickly escalated.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
The story is still going on on 702 and they had just interviewed the lady now, so your sources might be incorrect?

Flanders

Honorary Master
We're living in a time where certain groups face dire consequences for using certain words. It comes as no surprise then that some people may abuse this to their advantage - as others had predicted all along! It's easy to go and write racial insults on bathroom walls and play the victim when there are no repercussions and the exact same statement made about the other group is deemed not to be racism. Easy to exact revenge or up one's chances of gaining sympathy after an altercation by throwing in claims of racism being the motivating factor.

Of course this isn't the case every time there is a claim of a racial slur being used during an altercation but it has to be considered.