VBS liquidators want to take Nkandla if defaulting Zuma can't pay back loan

gottagoon

Expert Member
It's strange how certain threads like this one don't allow me to upload images. I was looking for a nice Nkandla one to upload when it was in its prime. Nope. Upload images button missing.

thechamp

Honorary Master
It's strange how certain threads like this one don't allow me to upload images. I was looking for a nice Nkandla one to upload when it was in its prime. Nope. Upload images button missing.
My pictures have uploaded nicely, must be privileges or something, can you upload them in other subforums?

quovadis

Expert Member
Just watch. Someone/organisation will buy the home from the bank and that person/organisation will then gift it back to Zuma. The source of the money will either directly or indirectly be the taxpayer.

Don't try apply Western rules of money here.
Nah, reckless lending charge against bank leads to settlement where bank has to pay for Zuma pain and suffering from being threatened with homelessness. :ROFL:

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
What does King Goodwill have to say about this? Isn't that Ingonyama Trust land?
Indeed it IS
I wonder how much of ANYTHING of VALUE would STILL be found there ?
Perhaps the King could take it over and turn it into tourism accommodation ?
or
Use the bunker for when he plans to secede

CLEARLY the -- LAND -- CANNOT be "expropriated" .....

gottagoon

Expert Member
Pictures thread is fine. Also some current new threads. It's like inconsistent.

grok

Honorary Master
Just watch. Someone/organisation will buy the home from the bank and that person/organisation will then gift it back to Zuma. The source of the money will either directly or indirectly be the taxpayer.

Don't try apply Western rules of money here.
Different classes of citizens segregated by ethnicity, subject to discrete sets of rules & laws. Verwoerd must've had a chuckle..

TysonRoux

Executive Member
When you read about these stories, and the state capture inquiry, you wonder HTF did a disgusting POS like Zupta become the president for more than one term.

Money did it for Trump, but the butternut cnut didn't have any money, ...of his own.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
oh please please please can we get ringside seats for when they come put him on the pavement with his eleventy one wives ... please!!

ponder

Honorary Master
When you read about these stories, and the state capture inquiry, you wonder HTF did a disgusting POS like Zupta become the president for more than one term.
The people love him and voted him into power.

daveza

Honorary Master
oh please please please can we get ringside seats for when they come put him on the pavement with his eleventy one wives ... please!!
I'm sure de King can let him use one of the 7 palaces.

thechamp

Honorary Master
The wives don't stay there except the eldest wife, they all have nice houses in the suburbs.