VBS liquidators want to take Nkandla if defaulting Zuma can't pay back loan

nightjar

Expert Member
What are they going to find in Nkandla, I know the are cows there but what else of value is there?
I wonder where Qaddafi's stolen loot is sitting since its transfer to SA prior to him getting the well deserved chop.

VBS liquidators trying to attach Nkandla are going to open a huge can of worms because Zuma is essentially a squatter on that property which belongs to the Ingonyama Trust and I am sure that he never paid a tickey in rent.

Ingonyama Trust theoretically belongs to the Zulu people who actually receive zero benefits because the Zulu "king" uses it as his personal piggy bank and has threatened to "go to war" if the government tries to take it over. That should be the first target of EWC although, morally & legally, compensation is not a consideration.

Defiler

I wonder where Qaddafi's stolen loot is sitting since its transfer to SA prior to him getting the well deserved chop.

VBS liquidators trying to attach Nkandla are going to open a huge can of worms because Zuma is essentially a squatter on that property which belongs to the Ingonyama Trust and I am sure that he never paid a tickey in rent.

Ingonyama Trust theoretically belongs to the Zulu people who actually receive zero benefits because the Zulu "king" uses it as his personal piggy bank and has threatened to "go to war" if the government tries to take it over. That should be the first target of EWC although, morally & legally, compensation is not a consideration.
I wonder if the same will happen to Zuma as that 'WHITE RACIST' guest house owner since that was also Ingonyama Trust land, but wasn't that like R50k or something and not 7mil of taxpayers money?

Temujin

Executive Member
I see an EFT from Dubai in Zuma's future. Problem solved.
^This... or he'll pull a malema where everything enters a trust and the houses become the property of various other criminals but he gets to stay in them rent free

Edit: Hes also still cashing in close to 3mil annually 'pension' from us tax payers... what the fark is he doing with it?

Edit edit: NVM, zuma math, flushes it down the toilet

gottagoon

Ok, a bit off topic.
We sit here and debate stuff...all you guys here that support the ANC have your say. There are few of you. The stupid voters don't do the internet thing. They rely on what they hear. From SABC etc.

So they can't think. As far as they are concerned all is good. The fact that they are going to bed hungry at night isn't worrying them. Yet.

Baise

This cnt is worth many 100's of millions. Chump change
This. The oke literally stole billions. This would be chump change for him to pay if he wanted to. It's just another F U from JZ to let us all know he is untouchable.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
When you read about these stories, and the state capture inquiry, you wonder HTF did a disgusting POS like Zupta become the president for more than one term.

Money did it for Trump, but the butternut cnut didn't have any money, ...of his own.
He made promises to delegates and "lobbyists" in PLK. He delivered on those promises. Else, the SOE's wouldn't be this deep in sludge.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I wonder if the same will happen to Zuma as that 'WHITE RACIST' guest house owner since that was also Ingonyama Trust land, but wasn't that like R50k or something and not 7mil of taxpayers money?
Erm...7mil for what?