VBS liquidators want to take Nkandla if defaulting Zuma can't pay back loan

gottagoon

I think the ANC members here need to start educating voters. That's the right thing to do.
Than we will have much better debates.
More people debating better debates.

:)

thechamp

Honorary Master
I think the ANC members here need to start educating voters. That's the right thing to do.
Than we will have much better debates.
More people debating better debates.

:)
I prefer my debates 99% high IQ, those people are going to drag us down, this place would be a shadow of its former self.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
"Former president Jacob Zuma has to cough up R7.3m to pay back his bond from VBS – or he could lose his Nkandla property. "
If you don't mind me asking, how are the 2 cases similar? Zuma and cronies looted a bank while Slade owed rental to Ingonyama Trust.

Grant

Honorary Master
let the zulu king have it
all wives on one property
each night a new adventure
without leaving home

Defiler

If you don't mind me asking, how are the 2 cases similar? Zuma and cronies looted a bank while Slade owed rental to Ingonyama Trust.
What I'm getting at is that there are two cases where the Ingonyama Trust is owed money, maybe not directly by Zuma as he defaulted on his loan from VBS. In the end, the money that Zuma owes would be going back to the trust. I just hope that justice is swift like in the other case.

access

Executive Member
i dont think the zumpster gives a toss about nkaaaaandla tbh.

was just another distraction to keep the mob busy to the next election while they loot

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
i dont think the zumpster gives a toss about nkaaaaandla tbh.

was just another distraction to keep the mob busy to the next election while they loot
He very definitely does give a toss about it... its his palace effectively.

Cray

Honorary Master
Maybe Schabir Shaik can help him out (assuming the costs of keeping him alive for all these years haven't bankrupted him)

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
maybe its supposed to, but i think trinkets and shiny things are of more value to him. just like the forefathers
Very much not the case... Nkandla is his castle, and his ancestral home. It means more to him than your own home ever could. As "westerners" we don't have the same sort of attachment to our specific place of birth.

MidnightWizard

Expert Member
Very much not the case... Nkandla is his castle, and his ancestral home. It means more to him than your own home ever could. As "westerners" we don't have the same sort of attachment to our specific place of birth.
Ag shame
Nkandla -- it is actually NOT Nkandla -- which is on the top of the hill
It IS far closer to Middledrift -- on the uThukela

In any case Zuma's "ancestral-home" is near Impendle

The kwaNxamalala in Impendle, which is separate from the kwaNxamalala in Nkandla, is President Zuma’s ancestral home.

JZ’s nephew to launch massive land claim

As I mentioned previously -- so many tortured Electrons -- so MUCH NONSENSE !