Verizon Drops Muslim TV Channel Whose Owner Beheaded His General Manager

noxibox

Honorary Master
So the beef with Muslims, the violent ones, is that they follow the violent passages in their book while Christians now quietly pretend the ones in their book don't exist.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
So the beef with Muslims, the violent ones, is that they follow the violent passages in their book while Christians now quietly pretend the ones in their book don't exist.

pretty much yeah! :D It's called progress!

Carneades

I'm wanting you to provide proof that the Westboro baptist church killed anybody. Tks.
Where did we say that? I said those targeted by the church. Those whose loved ones funerals were and are targeted by the church.
:)

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Where did we say that? I said those targeted by the church. Those whose loved ones funerals were and are targeted by the church.
:)

So they never killed anybody? Did they ever harm anyone physically?

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I'm just pointing out that religion breeds fanatical followers irrespective of what God, Allah, Lizard King you worship.

I have no dispute with that, I'm just pointing out that this one particular religion is currently breeding fanatical followers at an alarming rate who are carrying out disproportionately more violence than any other group at the moment.

J0n0

Expert Member
I'm just pointing out that religion breeds fanatical followers irrespective of what God, Allah, Lizard King you worship.

No point in debating with or try to prove a point to a follower of a hypocritical religion :p