Verizon Drops Muslim TV Channel Whose Owner Beheaded His General Manager

sparticus

Expert Member
I have no dispute with that, I'm just pointing out that this one particular religion is currently breeding fanatical followers at an alarming rate who are carrying out disproportionately more violence than any other group at the moment.

Thats a rather generalize view ? Why am I not a terrorist ? Why do I thing beheading people is wrong ?

Would it be accurate if I say that one particular religion is currently breeding fanatical followers at an alarming rate who are raping young boys ? Would that be correct for me to say ? I certainly don't thing so. You hatred is clouding your judgement.

MR V

He is not the first idiot to kill his wife when she declares that she is to divorce him! Some of the others have been Jewish, Christian and also Muslim, how many did it because of their beliefs and how many as a result of male inability to comprehend their wife leaving? Is it not time to be honest and to stop using instances like this to knock others belief systems?

Unfortunately when a non-muslim commits a crime it is a lone crime but when a muslim does it becomes a problem with Islam. Ignorance is a disease and in most cases can not be cured (that is also unfortunate)

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Would it be accurate if I say that one particular religion is currently breeding fanatical followers at an alarming rate who are raping young boys ? Would that be correct for me to say?

Actually, I think you would be correct.

killadoob

Honorary Master

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Yeah, let's try and deflect as much as possible. Nothing like frantically trying damage control! lol.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Yeah, let's try and deflect as much as possible. Nothing like frantically trying damage control! lol.

Deflect what dude, you taking one incident and making a whole islam issue. Granted yes they are barbaric no doubt but 99% are peaceful. You make it out like every muslim wants to behead people.

Ignorant and bloody ridiculous to group an entire nation of people because someone got beheaded by their husband.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Deflect what dude, you taking one incident and making a whole islam issue. Granted yes they are barbaric no doubt but 99% are peaceful. You make it out like every muslim wants to behead people.

Ignorant and bloody ridiculous to group an entire nation of people because someone got beheaded by their husband.

That wasn't why I created the thread. It was to point out the irony in the fact that this guy was trying to combat negative perceptions of Muslims, and he goes and gives people more reason to have negative perceptions.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Lol Gary, maybe you need to retire, get rid of your PC you too old for this shT.

lol, who the hell are you and why should I give a crap what you think? Sorry, but I'll be posting whatever news I see fit on this forum. :p

Go cry somewhere else.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
You come across of doing exactly what you accuse others of doing here.

How can I be "deflecting" when I'm the one who created the thread to generate discussion on the topic?
logic is not a strong point with you is it? :rolleyes:

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
I'm just pointing out that religion breeds fanatical followers irrespective of what God, Allah, Lizard King you worship.

No, its a safe haven for crazy psychopaths. Think about it, you are with a group of people that beleive whatever they want... its the perfect home for a psychopath. A place where the voices in his head are appreciated.

J0n0

Expert Member
or if you yourself are a member of said hypocritical religion. :rolleyes:

Enlighten me as to what religion I follow please? Because as far as I know, I have not mentioned anything on this forum regarding what I follow, and don't follow. :)

sparticus

Expert Member
How can I be "deflecting" when I'm the one who created the thread to generate discussion on the topic?
logic is not a strong point with you is it? :rolleyes:

You are generalizing , just because a man that kills his wife is Muslim does not mean that Islam is a religion of Violence. We dont promote beheadings and I as a Muslim dont believe the man had any right to behead his wife. It is wrong and probably every Muslim I personally know feels so.

Many people ask why dont we speak out against these Muslims well here I am doing so. He is a idiot , a maniac and someone who DOES NOT represent any form of Islam. The Islam I was taught and practice is a peaceful religion.

You personal feelings are clouding your judgement , you never seem to see any positives in Islam and look for ways to connect it in a negative manner even if it does not exist.

There is cruel people all over , Woman that drown their kids , Men that axe the family , Children that hire hitmans to kill their families. FFS in South Africa we had a woman that hired men to kill her ex 6 month year old baby, How sick must one be to plan that and execute that ? Is Dina Rodrigues a muslim ? Are the killers that slit baby Jordans throat Muslim ? Is Sipho Mfazwe,, Mongezi Bobotyane and Zanethemba Gwada Muslim ?

Nooo , but a non practicing (which is what I believe he was as he did not according to reports fast or pray) beheads his wife and Islam is a religion is barbarians. Your logic is as weak as the Stormers tight 5.

sparticus

Expert Member
That's too high a stat for any group though, humans are not that peaceful. In an ideal world maybe.

Have to agree sadly , we as Muslims are naive to think all Muslims are peaceful by nature. Its not a religious matter though , people are just cruel. We see too many news of woman and kids being raped , slaved , killed and abused. Too many cases especially in the poorer Countries where the "old ways" are the law. Often it is caused by people misinterpreting religion for their own gains sadly.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
You are generalizing , just because a man that kills his wife is Muslim does not mean that Islam is a religion of Violence. We dont promote beheadings and I as a Muslim dont believe the man had any right to behead his wife. It is wrong and probably every Muslim I personally know feels so.

Many people ask why dont we speak out against these Muslims well here I am doing so. He is a idiot , a maniac and someone who DOES NOT represent any form of Islam. The Islam I was taught and practice is a peaceful religion.

You personal feelings are clouding your judgement , you never seem to see any positives in Islam and look for ways to connect it in a negative manner even if it does not exist.

There is cruel people all over , Woman that drown their kids , Men that axe the family , Children that hire hitmans to kill their families. FFS in South Africa we had a woman that hired men to kill her ex 6 month year old baby, How sick must one be to plan that and execute that ? Is Dina Rodrigues a muslim ? Are the killers that slit baby Jordans throat Muslim ? Is Sipho Mfazwe,, Mongezi Bobotyane and Zanethemba Gwada Muslim ?

Nooo , but a non practicing (which is what I believe he was as he did not according to reports fast or pray) beheads his wife and Islam is a religion is barbarians. Your logic is as weak as the Stormers tight 5.

Well let's take a look at some videos shall we? .... [Warning! Extremely Graphic!!! NSFW!]

http://theync.com/static_html/24532-a-walk-through_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/24450-christan_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/24432-brutal-squirt_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/24407-real-life_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/23867-girl_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/22415-maid_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/21777-horrified-woman_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/21127-shock_media.html

Those are just from the first three pages of that site... I couldn't go any further.

So what you are saying is that all these people from all these different countries, Iraq, Syria, Malaysia, Afghanistan, etc...
None of them are representative of Islam?
Yeah right... excuse me if I have a hard time believing you.