Verizon Drops Muslim TV Channel Whose Owner Beheaded His General Manager

d0b33

Honorary Master
He is a idiot , a maniac and someone who DOES NOT represent any form of Islam. The Islam I was taught and practice is a peaceful religion.

If you read his Wikipedia page it says he was not a practicing Muslim, it seems that the channel was the wife's idea.

sparticus

Expert Member
Well let's take a look at some videos shall we? .... [Warning! Extremely Graphic!!! NSFW!]

http://theync.com/static_html/24532-a-walk-through_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/24450-christan_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/24432-brutal-squirt_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/24407-real-life_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/23867-girl_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/22415-maid_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/21777-horrified-woman_media.html
http://theync.com/static_html/21127-shock_media.html

Those are just from the first three pages of that site... I couldn't go any further.

So what you are saying is that all these people from all these different countries, Iraq, Syria, Malaysia, Afghanistan, etc...
None of them are representative of Islam?
Yeah right... excuse me if I have a hard time believing you.

Eish , its like arguing with a rock with you , then again you also believe that all Catholics are pedophiles so jaa.

F

Fudzy

Eish that NYC is one messed up site... no wonder Gary is the way he is.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Eish that NYC is one messed up site... no wonder Gary is the way he is.

I can't even watch the videos on there. It is so sickening.
What floors me even more is that you guys are quite willing to dismiss all of that with a wave of the hand and say "It has nothing to do with my religion"
Instead of owning it and taking responsibility you allow it to continue and ignore it as if it has nothing to do with you.
So yes, I agree it may be some radical branch or sect of Islam... but the question is... what are you doing about it?
(Besides criticising and belittling people on forums who highlight such atrocities)

d0b33

Honorary Master
So yes, I agree it may be some radical branch or sect of Islam... but the question is... what are you doing about it?
(Besides criticising and belittling people on forums who highlight such atrocities)

What have you done about the LRA? They're radical Christians...
The group is based on a number of different beliefs including local religious rituals, mysticism, traditional religion, Acholi nationalism and Christianity[6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15] and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.[16][17][18] The LRA is accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, sexual enslavement of women and children and forcing children to participate in hostilities.

sparticus

Expert Member
Maybe he wants to stone you :D

LOKL !! Good one :)

Gee Whizz , WTF do you want me to do about it ? Must I fly out and picket outside their houses ? What have any normal Christian done about the killing of farmers cos the killers were Christian ? What have u done about the raping of little boys ? Gosh , u taking it to a new level.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
What have you done about the LRA? They're radical Christians...

"based on a number of different beliefs including local religious rituals, mysticism, traditional religion..."

Seriously, did you even read your own quote?

sparticus

Expert Member
Were they? Do you have proof for that?

I am sure I can google it and find out , the thing is when someone kills and is Muslim the headline will say Radical Muslim beheads wife , if its not a Muslim then the headline will say Crazed man kills wife.

At least I'm willing to condemn it and name it for what it is. Better than just denying everything like you guys!

Where have I denied anything ? If I can quote your own words below

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I am sure I can google it and find out , the thing is when someone kills and is Muslim the headline will say Radical Muslim beheads wife , if its not a Muslim then the headline will say Crazed man kills wife.
Where have I denied anything ? If I can quote your own words below

The only criticising I have seen you do in this thread is criticising me for posting this! :D

d0b33

Honorary Master
"based on a number of different beliefs including local religious rituals, mysticism, traditional religion..."

Seriously, did you even read your own quote?

So you're ignoring the fact that they're predominantly Christian and call themselves this? hypocritical much?
From the same page:

During an interview with IRIN, Vincent Otti was asked about the LRA's vision of an ideal government, to which he responded,

"Lord’s Resistance Army is just the name of the movement, because we are fighting in the name of God. God is the one helping us in the bush. That’s why we created this name, Lord’s Resistance Army. And people always ask us, are we fighting for the [biblical] Ten Commandments of God. That is true – because the Ten Commandments of God is the constitution that God has given to the people of the world. All people. If you go to the constitution, nobody will accept people who steal, nobody could accept to go and take somebody’s wife, nobody could accept to innocently kill, or whatever. The Ten Commandments carries all this.

On October 14, 2011, Rush Limbaugh, a political commentator, originally questioned the U.S. move against the LRA on the grounds that "Lord's Resistance Army are Christians. They are fighting the Muslims in Sudan. And Obama has sent troops, United States troops to remove them from the battlefield, which means kill them." "So that’s a new war, a hundred troops to wipe out Christians in Sudan, Uganda." Later, Limbaugh stated that he would research the group as he was made aware of accusations of their atrocities.[69] Contrary to this assertion, however, he later allowed the show's written transcript to be posted on his website under the title "Obama Invades Uganda, Targets Christians".

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
So you're ignoring the fact that they're predominantly Christian and call themselves this? hypocritical much?
From the same page:

They are about as Christian as Bart Simpson is Catholic.

Seriously, if you want to draw comparisons, then let's at least compare apples with apples.

The Muslim people in all those videos follow Islam 100%... there is no tribalism, mysticism, ethnic religion whatsoever mixed in there.
In fact, if they did mix in other beliefs, they would soon find their own heads cut off.

Mineer

Expert Member
"Aaahh I see
Please Garyvdh accept my deepest apologies for the acts of my follow brother in Islam when he beheaded my follow Sister in Islam, I apologies profusely and will try my very best to stop such atrocities from happening irrespective of distance from my home, or country for that matter, I am sorry that despite the teachings of Islam does not promote beheading of your wife when she divorces her husband it(Islam) does not specifically say that the husband should not do this, and by your logic this means that Islam silently condones this action.
tho some of the quoted saying of the prophet Muhammad ({P.B.U.H)
"Fear Allah in respect of women."
"The more civil and kind a Muslim is to his wife, the more perfect in faith he is."
"The best of you are they who behave best to their wives."
or
this quote
"So when they have reached their prescribed time retain them with kindness or separate them with kindness, and call to witness two just ones from among you""
Some how he(prophet Muhammad ) should have rather said "and do not behead your wife, when they give you divorce papers, this is better for you."

Last edited:

sparticus

Expert Member
The only criticising I have seen you do in this thread is criticising me for posting this! :D

People often just see what they want !! So far in this very thread I stated the below

You are generalizing , just because a man that kills his wife is Muslim does not mean that Islam is a religion of Violence. We dont promote beheadings and I as a Muslim dont believe the man had any right to behead his wife. It is wrong and probably every Muslim I personally know feels so.

Many people ask why dont we speak out against these Muslims well here I am doing so. He is a idiot , a maniac and someone who DOES NOT represent any form of Islam. The Islam I was taught and practice is a peaceful religion.

and to a lesser extent

Have to agree sadly , we as Muslims are naive to think all Muslims are peaceful by nature.Its not a religious matter though , people are just cruel. We see too many news of woman and kids being raped , slaved , killed and abused. Too many cases especially in the poorer Countries where the "old ways" are the law. Often it is caused by people misinterpreting religion for their own gains sadly.

I am done debating with you. I realize that banging my head against a brick wall only results in my head hurting , the brick wall stands unmoved.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
"Aaahh I see
Please Garyvdh accept my deepest apologies for the acts of my follow brother in Islam when he beheaded my follow Sister in Islam, I apologies profusely and will try my very best to stop such atrocities from happening irrespective of distance from my home, or country for that matter, I am sorry that despite the teachings of Islam does not promote beheading of your wife when she divorces her husband it(Islam) does not specifically say that the husband should not do this, and by your logic this means that Islam silently condones this action.
tho some of the quoted saying of the prophet Muhammad ({P.B.U.H)

or
this quote
Some how he(prophet Muhammad ) should have rather said "and do not behead your wife, when they give you divorce papers, this is better for you."

I wasn't looking for a personal apology, or even a blanket apology.
As I said I only posted the thread to highlight the irony of the situation.

But I must say that you are one of the few people on this forum who are a credit to your religion, beliefs and standards.
I take my hat off to you, sir.