Verwoerd's grandson will have a seat in Parliament

Craig

Honorary Master
No problem. We're just looking forward to the next season of Parliament Live. Sure to be fun.
Same here. I can't wait to see this play out. VF+ sure knows how to pick them. Verwoerd grandson, and the idiot Peter Marais.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Why is this even news? A Person is going to parliament and because his Grandfather was someone, it's now news?
Someone? No his grandfather was not just some random someone.

They obviously don't give a schit about their reputation given the calibre of people they've chosen. First that Marais idiot and now the grandson of the guy who designed Apartheid.

Image matters, because it will be exploited and used against them irrespective of the logic used in their arguments. But I'll leave it to the VF+ voters to defend their choice as they inevitably will...

Craig

Honorary Master
Someone? No his grandfather was not just some random someone.

They obviously don't give a schit about their reputation given the calibre of people they've chosen. First that Marais idiot and now the grandson of the guy who designed Apartheid.

Image matters, because it will be exploited and used against them irrespective of the logic used in their arguments. But I'll leave it to the VF+ voters to defend their choice as they inevitably will...
Most of them probably won't have an issue with Verwoerd.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Let's not forget that the guy is a Boshof, who cares about the Verwoerds and their offspring?

Last edited:

Cray

Honorary Master
Why is this even news? A Person is going to parliament and because his Grandfather was someone, it's now news?
His grandfather was a hugely influential figure in the history of this country, he same reason that Mandela's grandson made the news for saying he didn't like white people and would vote BLF.