Verwoerd's grandson will have a seat in Parliament

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Let's not forget that the guy is a Boshof, who cares about the Verwoeds and their offspring?
The Boshofs were the head of the broederbond and NG Kerk. They were arguably more influential in shaping Apartheid thought than the VF+.

You’re going to see good and often frightening convincing fascist arguments from them.

Pitbull

Verboten
Someone? No his grandfather was not just some random someone.

They obviously don't give a schit about their reputation given the calibre of people they've chosen. First that Marais idiot and now the grandson of the guy who designed Apartheid.

Image matters, because it will be exploited and used against them irrespective of the logic used in their arguments. But I'll leave it to the VF+ voters to defend their choice as they inevitably will...
His Grandfather could have been God himself, how is that even relevant?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
The Boshofs were the head of the broederbond and NG Kerk. They were arguably more influential in shaping Apartheid thought than the VF+.

Considering the VF+ was only founded in 1994, I would guess they didn't have any part in shaping Apartheid thoughts or policies.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Because for them he is probably just a philosopher, nothing more.
He was a philosopher and a sociologist. Verwoerd was quite a master at applying psychology to a whole population and I reckon it that he was sincere in his convictions.

You can read Verwoerd aan die Woord if you’re ever interested in how he thought.

Craig

Honorary Master
He was a philosopher and a sociologist. Verwoerd was quite a master at applying psychology to a whole population and I reckon it that he was sincere in his convictions.

You can read Verwoerd aan die Woord if you’re ever interested in how he thought.
I really don't care how fair his convictions was, as that fcked over my ancestors quite badly. Also I don't care for how he "thought", f him. I hope he rots in hell.

Pitbull

Verboten

They obviously don't give a schit about their reputation given the calibre of people they've chosen. First that Marais idiot and now the grandson of the guy who designed Apartheid.

Image matters, because it will be exploited and used against them irrespective of the logic used in their arguments. But I'll leave it to the VF+ voters to defend their choice as they inevitably will...
If you think the Grandson of Verwoerd is by any stretch of the imagination THE Verwoerd, you honestly need to have your view of people in general reviewed, pretty drastically. Probably also think being Gay is a choice, alternatively some form of hereditary disease... /facepalm

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Considering the VF+ was only founded in 1994, I would guess they didn't have any part in shaping Apartheid thoughts or policies.
The were founded from Constand Viljoen (a good general and decent man). Viljoen had the difficult task of moving the far right in a political opposition. A lot of people along their ranks were old KP and Nat members.

Let’s not forget that Pieter Mulder’s father was almost Prime Minister of SA.

Kryptonite

This is a direct result of the EFF going on and on about land / white people / white monopoly capital / jan van etc.. Sometimes i do wish the far left and far right would travel to the Karoo and just wipe each other out so we can be done with all this ongoing racism bullsh!t.

Then we can get on with rebuilding our country without either of these idiots.

Pitbull

Verboten
This is a direct result of the EFF going on and on about land / white people / white monopoly capital / jan van etc.. Sometimes i do wish the far left and far right would travel to the Karoo and just wipe each other out so we can be done with all this ongoing racism bullsh!t.

VF+ is now far right? LOL :D

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
The were founded from Constand Viljoen (a good general and decent man). Viljoen had the difficult task of moving the far right in a political opposition. A lot of people along their ranks were old KP and Nat members.

Let’s not forget that Pieter Mulder’s father was almost Prime Minister of SA.
Yeah, I know it's nitpicking of me, but write a proper post the first time.

yebocan

Executive Member

One step in the right direction :
At least we now know where most of the extreme left and right are located....

BBSA

Honorary Master
This is a direct result of the EFF going on and on about land / white people / white monopoly capital / jan van etc..
No it is not, the votes for the Vf+ was mostly a protest vote against the DA.

Marcell1992

Your logic is ridiculous. And immensely stupid of you. 0.5% of the world is related to Genghis Khan. Does not means 0.5% of the world wants to conquer, rape and plunder the world. Ok maybe they do want to do that, but not because they're related to Mr Khan

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
0.5% of the world is related to Genghis Khan. Does not means 0.5% of the world wants to conquer, rape and plunder the world. Ok maybe they do want to do that, but not because they're related to Mr Khan
So you are aware of the science behind the genetic predisposition to sociopathology?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

So whites by your argument will always be guilty?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
His grandfather was a hugely influential figure in the history of this country, he same reason that Mandela's grandson made the news for saying he didn't like white people and would vote BLF.
this guy did not utter such racist statements. The one is news the other fake news for sensasiolism.