Verwoerd's grandson will have a seat in Parliament

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
The freedom front are the old Conservative Party. These guys were always pro-Apartheid and Afrikaner Nationalists. They probably haven't changed their views much.

Kryptonite

No it is not, the votes for the Vf+ was mostly a protest vote against the DA.
Yes, however the rhetoric from the EFF in my view pushed them in a certain direction, the DA's absolute shambles of a campaign coupled with Maimane putting his foot in it over that teacher then resulted in these guys looking for a new home and the VF+ was there for them.

Again, i cant back this up with facts it's just my perception of what transpired.

Executive Member
Boshoff is the son of Orania founder and Northern Cape VF+ leader Professor Carel Boshoff.
This is much more interesting, nepotism?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
The freedom front are the old Conservative Party. These guys were always pro-Apartheid and Afrikaner Nationalists. They probably haven't changed their views much.
They've reworded their manifesto to make it seem like they've changed, but everyone who's in the club is aware of what the *wink wink* means.

He's the grandson of Verwoerd, and the son of the guy who founded Orania. Even lives there on the weekends. But yeah, he's not racist cos he never said anything racist according to some here...

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
So you don't do your homework, just jump on the bandwagon? Ok then...
Turns out if you jump on the bandwagon you're a clown.

Back to the bandwagon. Circus workers were skilled at attracting the public with the razzmatazz of a parade through town, complete with highly decorated bandwagons.

surface

Executive Member
How did you infer that from what I said?
Whenever you mention previous apartheid government, be sure to mention current apartheid government to balance it out. That will generate warm and fuzzy feelings about you.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Yes, however the rhetoric from the EFF in my view pushed them in a certain direction, the DA's absolute shambles of a campaign coupled with Maimane putting his foot in it over that teacher then resulted in these guys looking for a new home and the VF+ was there for them.

Again, i cant back this up with facts it's just my perception of what transpired.
I'm sure many would have voted COPE, if they were not such a disappointment. Their was basically no other home.