Verwoerd's grandson will have a seat in Parliament

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
I see there is a certain group of people who constantly spell Verwoerd's name wrong. Verwoed means unreasonably angry while Verwoerd is the surname.
Nothing serious I spell
CR - runjoupoosaf
JM - cvnt
JZ - cvnt

So no biggie

mushroom

aunty pats ppl did say vf wanna bring back aparthate you see she talk the truth

Kosmik

Honorary Master
OT question but did I read that right? The founder Orania is the VF+ leader?

Pitbull

Verboten
This is information that is freely available on the Internet.... if you can read.
I have, that's why I'm saying... You are assuming because some of the Conservatives started the VF+, that all of a sudden it's the KP of the day, or in some people's view the AWB? You can go read their manifest yourself surely...

Pitbull

Verboten
This is information that is freely available on the Internet.... if you can read.
Actually, thinking about it, by your logic, the DA is the NP of the 80s? I mean they became the NNP which is part of the birth of the DA... Now that is a scary thought if I was to use your reasoning :eek:

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
I have, that's why I'm saying... You are assuming because some of the Conservatives started the VF+, that all of a sudden it's the KP of the day, or in some people's view the AWB? You can go read their manifest yourself surely...
I agree with Pitbull. They want to bring back apartheid in South Africa. That is the only logical explanation. (Or something like that)

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Lol. You made a funny

buka001

Expert Member
Balance of probabilities does hint in a certain direction.

He could be just like plenty of people who know what to say and what not to say in specific, more public circles. The "wink-wink" type.

Or maybe not.

Freddl

Actually, thinking about it, by your logic, the DA is the NP of the 80s? I mean they became the NNP which is part of the birth of the DA... Now that is a scary thought if I was to use your reasoning :eek:
Actually you are wrong. The NNP and the ANC merged. This led to the then leader of the NNP, Martinus (Kortbroek) van Schalkwyk being given a cabinet post which he occupied for several years. That is even scarier if you use LazyLion's reasoning.