Verwoerd's grandson will have a seat in Parliament

BBSA

Honorary Master
I really don't care how fair his convictions was, as that fcked over my ancestors quite badly. Also I don't care for how he "thought", f him. I hope he rots in hell.
You think your ancestors was angels?
Remember they came to this peaceful and prosperous country in three little ships and started all the nonsense.

lumeer

Constand Viljoen, who founded the Freedom Front back in 1994, actually helped to dissuade millitant Afrikaners from an armed uprising.

I really don't care how fair his convictions was, as that fcked over my ancestors quite badly. Also I don't care for how he "thought", f him. I hope he rots in hell.
Didn't you the other day claimed to be white? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else...

Craig

Honorary Master
You think your ancestors was angels?
Remember they came to this peaceful and prosperous country in three little ships and started all the nonsense.
While they might not have bene angels, my immediate ancestors were certainly not as fckd up as the Verwoerds.
Didn't you the other day claimed to be white? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else...
Nope, you confused.

Craig

Honorary Master
That may be true, but judging people on the basis of their ancestors is not helpful.
That judging post of mine had nothing to do with his kids, I was judging him. And chances are his kids are not too different from him as we teach our kids ultimately to be like us. Unless he grew up differently, which may just be the case, that's why I didn't judge him. Ill judge him after seeing what he is like, maybe he is the opposite of his grandfather.

It's completely possible as I'm the complete opposite of my mother as an example.

BBSA

Honorary Master
That judging post of mine had nothing to do with his kids, I was judging him. And chances are his kids are not too different from him as we teach our kids ultimately to be like us. Unless he grew up differently, which may just be the case, that's why I didn't judge him. Ill judge him after seeing what he is like, maybe he is the opposite of his grandfather.

It's completely possible as I'm the complete opposite of my mother as an example.

Fair enough, my comment should not have been directed at you.

lumeer

And chances are his kids are not too different from him as we teach our kids ultimately to be like us.
If a child recognises wrong or bad behaviour in their parent, it may actually have the effect of motivating them to be different.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
The anc, eff and blf are as far "right" as you can get for their race.........
So finger pointing is a bit of a joke isn't it.