Verwoerd's grandson will have a seat in Parliament

Craig

Honorary Master
I did not say Verwoerd should be excused. I said one must take into account the context of his decisions.

I do not know any people who think it is okay to dishonest. We must be moving in different social circles.

However, it is my opinion that while cunning, Zuma is a very backward person who believed he was the king and that kings were entitled to do what he did . He still believes he did nothing wrong.
Have you been following the news in this shthole? While I myself believe differently, most of the country don't care about the law. Stealing and breaking the road laws happens everyday. You even get educated people right here on this forum defending tax evasion. Lack of morals is at an all time high in SA at the moment.

Mila

Honorary Master
EFF will compare him to his granddad.
Unfortunately.
My grandad was a piece of work and I stand for nothing he did.
Just because I’m in his line of business doesn’t mean my values are the same.

Didn’t his Granddaughter also speak out against him a few years ago?

Marcell1992

You even get educated people right here on this forum defending tax evasion.
I too would avoid paying tax to this sh1ithole government and every once in a while look for ways to do so(I haven't done so yet). It just aligns their pocket and does not get used for what it should.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Have you been following the news in this shthole? While I myself believe differently, most of the country don't care about the law. Stealing and breaking the road laws happens everyday. You even get educated people right here on this forum defending tax evasion. Lack of morals is at an all time high in SA at the moment.
If the rules are immoral then yes people should break them. I don't pay etolls or my TV licence. I reckon that only idiots do.

schumi

Honorary Master
'I don't think he will finish the term with all his teeth': EFF's Collen Sedibe on FF+ colleague

The EFF's Mpumalanga chairperson Collen Sedibe has come under fire following his tweet saying a man believed to be a Freedom Front Plus member will not finish his term "with all his teeth".

"Today I met this witwolf from FF+ in the legislature. I told him straight that I hate racist whites with passion. I don't think he will finish the term with all his teeth. He must pray that they don't allocate a seat near me," reads his tweet, with a picture of a man next to him.

Many Twitter users blasted Sedibe for his tweet.
More at : https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2019-05-20-i-dont-think-he-will-finish-the-term-with-all-his-teeth-effs-collen-sedibe-on-ff-colleague/

konfab

Honorary Master
https://mg.co.za/article/2019-05-17-00-e-cape-anc-bigwigs-in-loan-fracas
With criminal politicians as beneficiaries of the tax system, not paying your tax is technically the moral thing to do.
Look at the ANC's premier candidate in the EC.
A Bentley Bentayga retailing for about R4‑million and the renovation of a private home are at the centre of a battle over who gets to run the Eastern Cape.

WhatsApp messages, seen by the Mail & Guardian, seem to indicate that the province’s ANC chair and premier candidate, Oscar Mabuyane, is implicated in receiving undue benefits, an allegation he denies.

The claims provide insight into the political machinations of a province where Cyril Ramaphosa drew crucial support ahead of the 2017 national elective conference at Nasrec.

Mabuyane and party treasurer Babalo Madikizela, seen as allies of Ramaphosa, have been accused of benefiting from payments made to businessman Lonwabo Bam by the Mbizana local municipality, but Bam’s plant hire company, Mthombeni Projects, had not done the work for which he was paid

This guy was a major backer for the Messiah of Property Rights and Corruption free Governance. Why would he back a president who would take corruption "seriously" when he has his fingers in the tin?
The answer is the Messiah isn't going to change anything.

thechamp

Honorary Master
With criminal politicians as beneficiaries of the tax system, not paying your tax is technically the moral thing to do.
Look at the ANC's premier candidate in the EC.

This guy was a major backer for the Messiah of Property Rights and Corruption free Governance. Why would he back a president who would take corruption "seriously" when he has his fingers in the tin?
The answer is the Messiah isn't going to change anything.
Is it the time where it just convenient do believe allegations and facts are just an irrelevant nuisance standing in the way of a good story?