Very irritated ! can support contact us !

Good day, well its not a good day. yesterday we registered with Rain and you guys nicely took our money. MY HUSBAND STILL hasn't received the SMS to RICA the SIM. HE HAS SEND NUMEROUS EMAILS , to be contacted by RAIN. and no one has bothered til now.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND. IF I don't hear from you, I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU GUYS TO ORGANISED CRIME !!!

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
Good day, well its not a good day. yesterday we registered with Rain and you guys nicely took our money. MY HUSBAND STILL hasn't received the SMS to RICA the SIM. HE HAS SEND NUMEROUS EMAILS , to be contacted by RAIN. and no one has bothered til now.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND. IF I don't hear from you, I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU GUYS TO ORGANISED CRIME !!!
Caps lock improves readability

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Contact @rain_mobile. There's sweet blue buggerall we can do...

Urist

Expert Member
Damn, wanted her to say "hello peter" after which i would have referred her to hellopeter

Drifter

Honorary Master

@Prisilla, bêre die byl auntie, en post op die regte website. Jy maak jou naam gat.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member

Three things when I see capitalization like this:

1) How does capitalization improve the original content?
2) Shouting like a retard / appearing as such helps no one, especially the sender.
3) Location on the IQ spectrum?

I mean, does it really take a lot of effort for these people just to write a normal letter, that is to the point without over 9000 dramafication?

1590769044540.png