Very poor customer support services

@Rajkumar

Trust you are wel. I have been using rain for such a long time more than 2 years now. Unfortunately last month I moved out from Gauteng n went to Middelburg due to work and there is no 5g network and I have to cancel it. I didn't have a choice. I did come back from there to Lenasia beginning of this month and I order 5g of rain which is come with a router and sim. I did receive my parcel on 14th July at 9:00 am. 9:35 am I received my sim activated. Imagine since that time I connected to the router and insertt the sim card. Still, now it shows not connected secure. Froly. From 14th July I have called so many times and send them an email still now it's not working and problem is not resolved as yet. Customer Support someone says router has a problem and another one says sim card have a problem. Guys I am tired of this kind of service and it's make me feel not to use this service anymore. How much money and how much my precious time I'm wasting my time for this. Come guys this is ridiculous. I can't even do my work because of this and if I don't properly in case if I lost my job what's gonna happen. Because of your poor service. I'm so disappointed with this rain service now. We work hard for it and waste more money just to get connected and calling n calling guys, please be serious.

Attachments

• D2CEAFCE-224C-41D5-8A9A-060EA838C4DB.jpeg
    D2CEAFCE-224C-41D5-8A9A-060EA838C4DB.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 30

@Rajkumar

Trust you are wel. I have been using rain for such a long time more than 2 years now. Unfortunately last month I moved out from Gauteng n went to Middelburg due to work and there is no 5g network and I have to cancel it. I didn't have a choice. I did come back from there to Lenasia beginning of this month and I order 5g of rain which is come with a router and sim. I did receive my parcel on 14th July at 9:00 am. 9:35 am I received my sim activated. Imagine since that time I connected to the router and insertt the sim card. Still, now it shows not connected secure. Froly. From 14th July I have called so many times and send them an email still now it's not working and problem is not resolved as yet. Customer Support someone says router has a problem and another one says sim card have a problem. Guys I am tired of this kind of service and it's make me feel not to use this service anymore. How much money and how much my precious time I'm wasting my time for this. Come guys this is ridiculous. I can't even do my work because of this and if I don't properly in case if I lost my job what's gonna happen. Because of your poor service. I'm so disappointed with this rain service now. We work hard for it and waste more money just to get connected and calling n calling guys, please be serious.
@rain_mobile

Kiemo

Expert Member
Isn’t the looting that’s Causing this problem?

I mean they did take the 5g antenna for there Tv signal

Kiemo

Expert Member
You see there is an article about it …

Mobile network outages after criminals damage infrastructure​

@Rajkumar

Gents what's the highest level of rain complain and how can't I do that plz assist. I'm very disappointed with there nonsense service

Kiemo

Expert Member
Gents what's the highest level of rain complain and how can't I do that plz assist. I'm very disappointed with there nonsense service
Geez bro we understand but to many threads for the same thing come on bro …

neoprema

Executive Member
Their customer support is trash. I have a router dead on arrival and I can’t phone anyone. Submitted some form online they’ll never reply to

useless

Kiemo

Expert Member
Nevermind, turns out if you wait about 2mins the device turns on and it’s working fine. I kept unplugging it and trying…

so Rain wasn’t in the wrong :)
Must be a 5g router … I thought the same thing but patience my friend

neoprema

Executive Member
Must be a 5g router … I thought the same thing but patience my friend
haha yeah. thought it was dead, shook it, unplugged it 5 times, changed multi plugs lol. Went off to rant and came back 15mins later and it was on.