Very poor customer support services

Kiemo

Expert Member
haha yeah. thought it was dead, shook it, unplugged it 5 times, changed multi plugs lol. Went off to rant and came back 15mins later and it was on.
Lol … naaa it takes its time so no worries … glad you sorted

mojoman

Trust you are wel. I have been using rain for such a long time more than 2 years now. Unfortunately last month I moved out from Gauteng n went to Middelburg due to work and there is no 5g network and I have to cancel it. I didn't have a choice. I did come back from there to Lenasia beginning of this month and I order 5g of rain which is come with a router and sim. I did receive my parcel on 14th July at 9:00 am. 9:35 am I received my sim activated. Imagine since that time I connected to the router and insertt the sim card. Still, now it shows not connected secure. Froly. From 14th July I have called so many times and send them an email still now it's not working and problem is not resolved as yet. Customer Support someone says router has a problem and another one says sim card have a problem. Guys I am tired of this kind of service and it's make me feel not to use this service anymore. How much money and how much my precious time I'm wasting my time for this. Come guys this is ridiculous. I can't even do my work because of this and if I don't properly in case if I lost my job what's gonna happen. Because of your poor service. I'm so disappointed with this rain service now. We work hard for it and waste more money just to get connected and calling n calling guys, please be serious.

With the Covid vaccine, I hear you get complimentary 5G..... :laugh:

ekkekan

I was one of the 1st guys to subscribe to Rain fixed internet. Bought some data on 23-07 the evening. The next morning nothing of the 5GB was left. Now the Afrihost APP clearly shows no data wat allocated as the expiry data for such a top up would show 23-08-2021.

Seems after all the years I have to be added to all the people having problems with Rain.

Just as an indication my phone shows I have only used 6.5GB on wifi fore the whole month. Thus no way I could use 5GB in 12hours and slept for 8 hrs.

After submitting a query to Afrihost I got informed that I have zero bytes of my Iburst data left.

How does Iburst fit in the whole picture?

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I was one of the 1st guys to subscribe to Rain fixed internet. Bought some data on 23-07 the evening. The next morning nothing of the 5GB was left. Now the Afrihost APP clearly shows no data wat allocated as the expiry data for such a top up would show 23-08-2021.

Seems after all the years I have to be added to all the people having problems with Rain.

Just as an indication my phone shows I have only used 6.5GB on wifi fore the whole month. Thus no way I could use 5GB in 12hours and slept for 8 hrs.

After submitting a query to Afrihost I got informed that I have zero bytes of my Iburst data left.

Hi @ekkekan

I have received your PM. I will look into this.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

Hi,

I want to assist with the Rain Fixed LTE issues you are experiencing.

Please can you send me a pm with your details so I can investigate the matter for you?