Vicki Momberg sentenced to 3 years, 1 suspended for using K-Word

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
Why was she not send for mental observation? Her psychologist should be called to testify regardless if she does agree or not.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
All things considered, it seems a bit skewed that you can go to prison for two years for calling someone the K word, even if it was 48 times.
That punishment in no way will rehabilitate the person, and on top of it, it seems like a very harsh, knee-jerk reaction to serve a political purpose.

thechamp

Honorary Master
All things considered, it seems a bit skewed that you can go to prison for two years for calling someone the K word, even if it was 48 times.
That punishment in no way will rehabilitate the person, and on top of it, it seems like a very harsh, knee-jerk reaction to serve a political purpose.
That is why there are many who called people the K word and are still roaming the streets, free. Those who refuse to see the error of their ways should be punished, she is the one who chose to go jail.

semaphore

Honorary Master
That is why there are many who called people the K word and are still roaming the streets, free. Those who refuse to see the error of their ways should be punished, she is the one who chose to go jail.
So if a black person throws racial slurs at white people do you think they should also go to jail?

Jabulani22

Expert Member
They arent murderers or rapists , its just a word , it only has power over you if you allow it .

thechamp

Honorary Master
So if a black person throws racial slurs at white people do you think they should also go to jail?
I think they should be subjected to the same process as any other racist, from there on it's all in their hands, if they choose to go to jail as Vicki did, so be it.

3WA

Executive Member
He just called him a "bastard".
Juju also said the journalist had white tendencies, whatever that means. Not that it’s racist, it is a black tendency to speak in vague terms.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Juju also said the journalist had white tendencies, whatever that means. Not that it’s racist, it is a black tendency to speak in vague terms.
I don't know what Juju meant or what you mean by black tendencies. In other words, you and Juju may be onto something.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
didnt Julius Malema call that BBC journalist a White Bastard or something like that? Did he show remorse? No of course not. Is he going to jail? again, of course not.
Don't think she's sane enough to have called that cop a black bastard, so k.f.r it is.

3WA

Executive Member
I don't know what Juju meant or what you mean by black tendencies. In other words, you and Juju may be onto something.
Juju probably meant that interruption or pointing out hypocrisy is a white tendency. I don't really think that being vague is a black tendency, but I was just taking the piss.

flippakitten

Expert Member
Now I'm in two minds... I don't think a person should go to jail for using a word.
Some major community service yes.

Her attitude however, she is truly a proper racist, like Julius and Andile. Not only is she racist but she also has some kind of disorder. She honestly believes she is better than everyone else.

semaphore

Honorary Master
I think they should be subjected to the same process as any other racist, from there on it's all in their hands, if they choose to go to jail as Vicki did, so be it.
Vicki, did not choose to go to jail, this broken justice system decided for her. Rapists getting a few months, and some stupid white woman getting 3 years for words.