Vicki Momberg sentenced to 3 years, 1 suspended for using K-Word

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Imagine being married to both Bathabile and Vicki...

Last edited:

theratman

Executive Member
Vicki, did not choose to go to jail, this broken justice system decided for her. Rapists getting a few months, and some stupid white woman getting 3 years for words.
Rapists getting a few months? Wtf. Do you have a source for that?

Craig

Honorary Master
Now I'm in two minds... I don't think a person should go to jail for using a word.
Some major community service yes.

Her attitude however, she is truly a proper racist, like Julius and Andile. Not only is she racist but she also has some kind of disorder. She honestly believes she is better than everyone else.
I think she is a bit racist yes, but also very dumb, andvery unstable with a load of anger issues.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Vicki, did not choose to go to jail, this broken justice system decided for her. Rapists getting a few months, and some stupid white woman getting 3 years for words.
She could have easily apologised and gotten community service. But she chose to continue on and deserves her sentence now

daveza

Honorary Master
Nobody should go to jail for words, that's just dumb.

Unless you shout Bomb on a plane, lifes to short to joke about that at 35,000 feet.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Yes, for a threat of violence. Threatening violence.

Not an insult. For example: Forcefate and all his friends are a bunch of nincompoops. (not worthy of jail.)
Calling someone a nincompoop is not an insult. If I say "Hansolo is an imbecile", I'm not insulting you.

Craig

Honorary Master
Yes, for a threat of violence. Threatening violence.

Not an insult. For example: Forcefate and all his friends are a bunch of nincompoops. (not worthy of jail.)
She said in the video that she will run over all the blacks that gets in her way. That is violent in my books

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
Now I'm in two minds... I don't think a person should go to jail for using a word.
Some major community service yes.

Her attitude however, she is truly a proper racist, like Julius and Andile. Not only is she racist but she also has some kind of disorder. She honestly believes she is better than everyone else.
And since when should that ever be a crime?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I'm playing catch up here.

momberg chose to go to jail? Then why the prolonged legal battle to stay out of it?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
The fact that anyone can spend even one night in jail for the words that came out of their mouth should send a chill down the spine of any free thinking person, no matter how despicable those words are.
Can I engage in discussions about bombings and hijackings with fellow passengers on a plane without attracting attention from authorities? Just curious.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I'm playing catch up here.

momberg chose to go to jail? Then why the prolonged legal battle to stay out of it?
Did you notice how she is seemingly intent on prolonging her appeal by fighting with her lawyers for no good reason?

surface

Executive Member
Can I engage in discussions about bombings and hijackings with fellow passengers on a plane without attracting attention from authorities? Just curious.
WAM argument will be followed shortly. followed by usual 2 and 3 letter acronyms. Followed by genocide and emigration threat. rinse and repeat.

WAM - what about malema.