Vicki Momberg sentenced to 3 years, 1 suspended for using K-Word

Sl8er

Executive Member
I repeat. I am sure there is a book & a movie coming up.
Although I think she's a POS...I hope this happens, actually.
I hope she makes back triple of what this whole thing cost her...and then I hope she schmears it in the "blfs's and effs's" faces.

(And then I hope she fcks off out of this country...and becomes someone else's problem.)

RaptorSA

Expert Member
She should start a crowdfunding age, I've always wanted to donate to an endangered species and the elusive homo caucas-raciensist is about as endangered as it gets.

LD50

This racism thing is getting out of hand. Calling someone the K word lands you in jail, yet calling someone a **** or a **** is cool. We're all fine with that :thumbsup:

Nobody Important

Executive Member
won't you summarize this for us?
She came across as very jittery and incoherent, as well as highly contradictory.

She is shooting herself in the foot by representing herself. I wasn't following her case but after the interview, I did a bit of googling and was surprised to learn that she dismissed so many legal teams even though they worked for free. She comes across as a typical entitled Karen.

LD50

This racism thing is getting out of hand. Calling someone the K word lands you in jail, yet calling someone a **** or a **** is cool. We're all fine with that :thumbsup:
Those were 2 slang words for a vagina, one Afr. and one Eng.

Anyway, I think being a racist should be a personal right. State cannot force me to like everybody or every culture or race. As long as you don't impact that person or group negatively through your words or actions. All people must have the same rights regardless if you like them or not

daveza

Honorary Master
Calling us thieves, murderers and rapists is also cool apparently.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Those were 2 slang words for a vagina, one Afr. and one Eng.

Anyway, I think being a racist should be a personal right. State cannot force me to like everybody or every culture or race. As long as you don't impact that person or group negatively through your words or actions. All people must have the same rights regardless if you like them or not
Myf0k, I honestly didn't think there's someone else that gets it....
+1 to the max.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Not necessarily, a bit disingenuous of you to state that as an absolute fact.
True. A jail term for say, drunk & reckless driving or accepting a bribe is actually something you can recover from and maybe find a decent job again one day.

Getting your name and face smeared all across the media & social media, having your life and even close family members picked apart by the race outrage vultures guarantees that you're completely and utterly f**ed.

LD50

Not necessarily, a bit disingenuous of you to state that as an absolute fact.
No, the law decided to make a very harsh example of this moron called Vicky. Nobody should EVER be sent to jail for calling another person a derogatory name. This is a democracy goddamnit, we're not animals

thechamp

Honorary Master
True. A jail term for say, drunk & reckless driving or accepting a bribe is actually something you can recover from and maybe find a decent job again one day.

Getting your name and face smeared all across the media & social media, having your life and even close family members picked apart by the race outrage vultures guarantees that you're completely and utterly f**ed.
That is Vicki's problem to worry about and a learning experience for others, you are overly concerned for her if you ask me, she does not seem too worried about all that.