[Video] Bus driver uppercuts unruly female passenger

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Bus riders captured an argument between a Cleveland bus driver and an an unruly passenger recently that turned into an all out brawl

UPDATE: The bus driver has been suspended pending an investigation.

(Jonathon M. Seidl) This video will make your jaw drop.

Bus riders captured an argument between a Cleveland bus driver and an an unruly passenger recently that turned into an all out brawl, with the male driver landing a brutal uppercut on the female passenger, then proceeding to beat her.

It’s unclear what started the altercation, but the video begins with verbal sparring between the two with rampant profanity. Eventually, the woman slaps the man, and he points out that she’s about to go to jail (assaulting a bus driver is specifically outlawed on most buses). Unhappy with just telling her she’s about to be punished, the driver decides to dish out some of his own — he winds up and punches the woman. But as she falls and is left stunned, he proceeds to beat her, even appearing to slam her head into a pole.

“That’s a fu**ing female!” one passenger yells.
“I don’t care!” the driver responds. “She want to be a man, I’m gonna treat you like a man!”
Still not content to leave the already bad situation alone, the driver grabs the woman by the hair after a brief lull. Eventually he walks off the bus to catch his cool as the woman continues to yell threats and obscenities.

Video
Source

Mr. X

Banned
Yeah, had already seen the video some days before this post.
Pretty stupid stuff.

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
Hard not to be on the bus driver's side.

She had it coming. Maybe, just maybe, she learnt some manners after this.

[video=youtube;OmqUlXQCAz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqUlXQCAz8[/video]

Youtube video is far better quality and without the ridiculous censorship.

marine1

Honorary Master
Lol, he didnt hit her hard enough !! :D
Seriously though, he should have just kicked her out

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
Hard not to be on the bus driver's side.

She had it coming. Maybe, just maybe, she learnt some manners after this.

[video=youtube;OmqUlXQCAz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqUlXQCAz8[/video]

Youtube video is far better quality and without the ridiculous censorship.
"You wanna be a man...? I'll treat you like a man" :D

Celine

Executive Member
look - i'm with the man in this case. you want to be and act like a man take it like a man. you don't go around carrying on like a low life nothing. pick on someone your own size and gender. what is she hitting him like that for. have respect. why must a man take a woman's nonsense like that each and every single time. just because there are some men out there who beat on women, it doesn't mean women must go around walking around beating up on men. when society loses respect for one another, that's when things like this happen.

APoc184

Honorary Master
I find it hilarious that one of the recommended videos on the YouTube sidebar is "Barney - The Wheels on the Bus go round and round"

Barney barney barney.......

Hamster

Resident Rodent
This whole women can hit men, but men can't retaliate is such bull****. If you willingly assault someone that is twice your size you better be able to handle that guy punching your face in. Some women are way too "tough guy" like anyway.

Very sad that this happened and now that bus driver (who did overreact) is gonna lose his job because some disrespectful little bitch provoked him and just couldn't keep her mouth shut.

EDIT: no sympathy for her at all

b_crazy

Expert Member
Daymn!!!! You got knocked tha f^(k out out mayn!!! Give me my goddamn money!

Seriously though. She really must have really pushed him to the point of no return. She spit on him and choked him too?