VIDEOS: 'White people are consolidating power' - Bonginkosi Khanyile tells Zuma supporters

Currantly

Expert Member
Vocal Fees Must Fall activist Bonginkosi Khanyile said on Thursday at the Jacob Zuma prayer event in Durban that the youth of South Africa must rise and fight for the truth.

Khanyile said white people in South Africa are consolidating power with the help of some black leaders.

He said the manner in which Zuma was imprisoned was wrong and should not happen to any person in the country.

Linky

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
Numbnuts, the only frickin power I am trying to consolidate is power in my batteries your government's loadshedding have damaged

rietrot

Honorary Master
Dear white people, please don't forget about me. Somehow I didn't get the memo.

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Pity this retards bail conditions didn't include a prohibition of engagin in political stuff.

access

Honorary Master
They are working day and night.

he should be inspiring them to try it. instead he tells them to hate.

how many people does this guy reach?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Poor thing is trying hard to get into JZ's good books. JZ is loyal to himself and his spawn, young man.

Last edited:

MagNorthDigital

I married a coloured woman and now I'm soema removed from the white whatsapp groups.... my wife has some white in her, like 8 inches or so.
My Bru, they are not worth having as friends to begin with if race is the deciding factor in whether someone is a decent human being. Sleg is sleg in any shade.