VIDEOS: 'White people are consolidating power' - Bonginkosi Khanyile tells Zuma supporters

diesel

Expert Member
Always amazes me how they can utter total bullshit just to change the narrative , nothing unconstitutional about his imprisonment, however his total disregard for the court is unconstitutional.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Always amazes me how they can utter total bullshit just to change the narrative , nothing unconstitutional about his imprisonment, however his total disregard for the court is unconstitutional.
"He's singing for his supper"

It's a gamble. If the RET faction seizes control of the ANC, then he's got a guaranteed job for the next 5 years. It's a patronage network.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
"He's singing for his supper"

It's a gamble. If the RET faction seizes control of the ANC, then he's got a guaranteed job for the next 5 years. It's a patronage network.
What is funny about Khanyile is that he is not even a member of the ANC, at least last time I checked. So an EFF members is singing for his supper from the opposition party, supporting a leader of the opposition party, and the EFF are seemingly fine with all that.

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
What is funny about Khanyile is that he is not even a member of the ANC, at least last time I checked. So an EFF members is singing for his supper, supporting a leader of the opposition party, and the EFF are seemingly fine with all that.
The things wannabe-political "leaders" have to do to get noticed in the political sphere makes me chuckle :)

We had some ActionSA and VF+ wannabe ward councilors duke it out on our local neighborhood whatsapp groups that were booted off the chat as they flung more kak at each other than monkeys in a zoo!

TheChamp

Honorary Master
The things wannabe-political "leaders" have to do to get noticed in the political sphere makes me chuckle :)

We had some ActionSA and VF+ wannabe ward councilors duke it out on our local neighborhood whatsapp groups that were booted off the chat as they flung more kak at each other than monkeys in a zoo!
Good for you, community groups are very useful, until politicians get involved.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
What is funny about Khanyile is that he is not even a member of the ANC, at least last time I checked. So an EFF members is singing for his supper from the opposition party, supporting a leader of the opposition party, and the EFF are seemingly fine with all that.

I think even the EFF are pandering to this opposition party "leader" as he is their gateway into the gravy train... without him, their access to the taps is not going to be great in the long run

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Web of deceit.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I think even the EFF are pandering to this opposition party "leader" as he is their gateway into the gravy train... without him, their access to the taps is not going to be great in the long run
I was very saddened when Holomisa joined in as well, he must be looking for the slice of the pie seeing as his party looks set to fade into obscurity.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I was very saddened when Holomisa joined in as well, he must be looking for the slice of the pie seeing as his party looks set to fade into obscurity.

His party faded into obscurity when he supported Bobani in PE like he did... he burnt pretty much all the good bridges he'd built by then.

R13...

Honorary Master
The EFF are probably okay because he's supporting Zuma and Zuma is good for EFF. Zuma undermines the ANC even claiming the CR leadership is unANC, enemies of the movement, etc

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
See he doing what JuJu does.. white people = bad. Sjame man.. if you don't have a good plan, you copy from the next twat.

wingnut771

Honorary Master

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
You mean the invite wasn't a braai? Ah ****. Now I'm not going.

Cray

Honorary Master

Am not sure victim is the right word, I think Holomisa was lamenting that other corrupt leaders haven't also been charged...

But Holomisa said it was unfair that several ANC leaders who had been fingered in corruption were yet to be put on trial.

“It’s lamentable that government and its institutions are suffering from selective amnesia when it comes to putting people on trial,” he said.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Am not sure victim is the right word, I think Holomisa was lamenting that other corrupt leaders haven't also been charged...
I think his choice of words is very deliberate, his point could have been made without making Zuma look like a victim. I also wonder why he was invited to the prayer? There's probably more happening behind the scenes.