VIDEOS: 'White people are consolidating power' - Bonginkosi Khanyile tells Zuma supporters

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Was thinking more about the other things that corrupt leaders got away with, Zuma is getting what's coming to him, but the idea that he is the only corrupt ANC leader is laughable.
I also don't get where that idea even comes from, I don't ever recall anyone saying he is the only corrupt person in the ANC, it looks like people like Holomisa are very quick to grab onto the RET creations around Zuma's perceived victimhood and persecution.

It is only correct that most of the spotlight should be on Zuma, he was the leader of the organization and the country who oversaw massive amounts of corruption during his tenure, things collapsed around him but he was still proud enough to stand on a podium and says he knows all the people who are stealing money and he is busy watching them.

And let's not forget that his charges are so old soos die berge and should have been dealt with way back, coming to what was revealed at Zondo he has not been charged with anything from there so he is as good as all the others roaming about, Holomisa is being very dishonest here and I wonder why, unless Zuma has beans on him as well.

konfab

Honorary Master
What is funny about Khanyile is that he is not even a member of the ANC, at least last time I checked. So an EFF members is singing for his supper from the opposition party, supporting a leader of the opposition party, and the EFF are seemingly fine with all that.
Almost as if the EFF is controlled opposition.

surface

Honorary Master
I was very saddened when Holomisa joined in as well, he must be looking for the slice of the pie seeing as his party looks set to fade into obscurity.

Same here. I really hoped Mr Holomisa wouldn't have to stoop to such tactics. I suppose he needs to get elected somehow to earn his bread and butter ?

surface

Honorary Master
I thought people who voted UDM were anti-ANC?
Life is not CMYK to put it in HP printer terminology. As for myself, I adore my charismatic leader Peter Marais but abhor other mybb members of the said party of the leader.

rvZA

Executive Member
Lol.... :ROFL: The white people with real money already left the country with all their richess, billions and power and are booming abroad. Just ask Cyril or SARS....

What those few are doing who are still left in SA, I do not know. No one told me to consolidate any powers as yet.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
What is funny about Khanyile is that he is not even a member of the ANC, at least last time I checked. So an EFF members is singing for his supper from the opposition party, supporting a leader of the opposition party, and the EFF are seemingly fine with all that.
As long as they still have their common enemy, anything goes.

deweyzeph

Executive Member
I'd love to know what he means by "consolidating power"? As if there's some secret cabal of white people out there who are purposely keeping black people poor.

Howdy

Expert Member
I married a coloured woman and now I'm soema removed from the white whatsapp groups.... my wife has some white in her, like 8 inches or so.
If she reads this, it will be 0 with the balance blue in a dustbin. :ROFL:

MightyQuin

Not amused...
I'd love to know what he means by "consolidating power"? As if there's some secret cabal of white people out there who are purposely keeping black people poor.
OF course there are...the Marxist RET cabal here on MyBLMBand tells us everyday. Even the President is a WMC puppet.

But ssssshhhhht...remember we mustn't have a pityparty and claim white victimhood.

Although I cannot understand how Whitey can be a victim AND have all the privilege and money and land too...all at the same time.