VIDEOS: 'White people are consolidating power' - Bonginkosi Khanyile tells Zuma supporters

JohnMao

Executive Member
Sod right off dude, we want to leave. People who believe this tripe honestly should eat from the trough they're voting for because that's all they are...people sitting at the voting trough.
Get the votes, and then they move on before it's time to do this all over again with the next voting period and blame game.

surface

Honorary Master
I married a coloured woman and now I'm soema removed from the white whatsapp groups.... my wife has some white in her, like 8 inches or so.
There are white whatsapp groups? I swear I never heard of this. I heard of black twitter on mybb but this is new information.

SAguy

Executive Member
There are white whatsapp groups? I swear I never heard of this. I heard of black twitter on mybb but this is new information.
I haven't been invited to be on one sadly... you need to have at least 3 pairs of matching short khaki suits to be considered. Though I hear you can skip this prerequisite if you know all four verses of Die Stem.

grok

Honorary Master
So there is a war going on and it is between black & white, even if it just in majority of the people's imagination.. lol!

So much for democracy, masses simply don't have the capacity to consolidate such complexity.

Acid0

Expert Member
I haven't been invited to be on one sadly... you need to have at least 3 pairs of matching short khaki suits to be considered. Though I hear you can skip this prerequisite if you know all four verses of Die Stem.
Thats why you are not invited. Add a steel comb in your pulled up socks and we might re-consider your application. Your wife is already part of three of our whatsapp groups.... funny she did not mention it to you..... :)

LeftRightLeft

Yes, the 5 white people still left in this crap hole of a country are "consolidating power"... :rolleyes: