Viewing hacked nude celebrity photos a “sex crime”

Gezza

Expert Member
Who cares? It's only a big thing because celebrities are involved. Sue who you must but get over yourself. You are only human.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
If viewing them is a sex crime, taking them must carry the death penalty at least.

icyrus

Executive Member
I would think it should carry the same legal status as Voyeurism, so dependent on the country.

vicv

Expert Member
I understand she deserves privacy and all that but just because I happened to stumble onto some pictures of her on the Internet doesn't make me a criminal.

They'd have to arrest a few million people if it was.

blade1wp

As they say any publicity is good publicity, i think she's milking it. She was practically naked in X-Men for the world to see now its a sex crime :rolleyes:

icyrus

Executive Member
As they say any publicity is good publicity, i think she's milking it. She was practically naked in X-Men for the world to see now its a sex crime :rolleyes:
There is a difference between consent and non-consent.

HiToKiRi

Expert Member
Who cares? It's only a big thing because celebrities are involved. Sue who you must but get over yourself. You are only human.
+1

I'm pretty sure her 5h1t stinks as well but because she is a celeb (OMG lets hold our breath!) she expects to be treated differently.

What a self-righteous b1tch. :rolleyes:

Agreed. She should use this situation to her advantage and just do a full-on spread for Playboy and get it done. It would completely kill this whole "fappening" business.

Last edited:

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
There aren't enough jail cells for all these "criminals".

She's hurting her image more and more by carrying on and on about it.

Lino

I am back
There aren't enough jail cells for all these "criminals".

She's hurting her image more and more by carrying on and on about it.
Yip knew she was too young to get am oscar. Over hyped

cfilorux

Nudity without licence

Not just a pretty face and nude body, but a legal expert too, who knows how the law should be changed. Here's an idea for a legal change:
The 24-year-old said the photos were taken for her boyfriend of four years, actor Nicholas Hoult, adding that the hardest phone call she had to make was to her father, telling him that the photos were stolen and posted on the Web.
Perhaps it should be illegal to pose in a sexual manner to someone that is not your husband.

Last edited:

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
meh... I'd still tap that ass though.
Nah. Half the fun is gone now that we know what it looks like.
If it was me, I'd be angry at the people who stole it, and at myself for doing something so stupid.
I bet her dad told her the same.

eXisor

Expert Member
Last edited:

MartyMarts

Spontaneous Interruption
Nah. Half the fun is gone now that we know what it looks like.
If it was me, I'd be angry at the people who stole it, and at myself for doing something so stupid.
I bet her dad told her the same.
Not for me... I'm quite sure I'd still tap that ass :D