Virgin Money credit card - expiration date and replacement

hyperian

Expert Member
My Virgin Money credit card will expire next year, and I was wondering whether anyone knows at which point I can expect to hear from Virgin Money about a replacement card? Any ideas how long before the card's expiration that they contact you?

gerhardd

They will contact you in the month it expires, to organize courier of new card to you. You digitally sign with courier guy, and that's it. Don't worry, you will get your card.

hyperian

Expert Member
They will contact you in the month it expires, to organize courier of new card to you. You digitally sign with courier guy, and that's it. Don't worry, you will get your card.

Awesome. Thanks for the info ;)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I was on holiday last year in a small town in the west coast...they phoned me, I gave them my address there and they delivered in a few days. No problems.

Crusader

Expert Member
Mine got replaced this year. They phoned me at the start of the expiry month to arrange for delivery of the new card. UTI courier delivered it 2 days after they phoned. All you'll need is your ID and a photocopy of the ID and you are set. Excellent service from them!

jpreid

what happends if they don't renew your card ? do you have to settle your balance straight away the reason i ask , for some strange reason Woolworths and Absa joint forces and i had a ABSA & Woolies Card , and I got a letter from Woolies they not renewing my card , never skipped a payment nothing , even got a letter from ABSA wanting to upgrade my card with them.