Virgin to introduce new Icons on the soon to arrive Airbus A350-1000 fleet (To showcase UK diversity)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender

MEIOT

Expert Member
So this is LGBQ representation then?

They forgot the Trans.

Would've been epic to have a chick with a dick!

maybe a Meera with some stubble and a bulging crotch perhaps. Similar to Daleys crotch area - evident it's a male:unsure:

Wasabee!

Expert Member
What about one in a ninja suite called Shamima Begum? Or don't they allow terrorists on planes?

Okty

Where are the Asians, Latinos, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, Middle Easterns etc.

So much for diversity...

skimread

Executive Member
That gay guy. Surely people who don't agree with that icon and are very religious will see it as a bad omen as lots of people are superstitious when entering planes. Will Virgin refund them if they refuse to enter the plane upon seeing it when boarding?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
That gay guy. Surely people who don't agree with that icon and are very religious will see it as a bad omen as lots of people are superstitious when entering planes. Will Virgin refund them if they refuse to enter the plane upon seeing it when boarding?
Paint it on the starboard side and board on the port side. Unless they memorise the tail number, they won't be able to tell the difference. Besides, if you're that superstitious, then you deserve to be institutionalised.

skimread

Executive Member
Paint it on the starboard side and board on the port side. Unless they memorise the tail number, they won't be able to tell the difference. Besides, if you're that superstitious, then you deserve to be institutionalised.
Often passengers throw coins into the engine for good luck. That is dangerous but I have never heard of them being institutionalized

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Often passengers throw coins into the engine for good luck. That is dangerous but I have never heard of them being institutionalized
That's my point. They're danger to society in general. If their superstitions involved less dangerous activities, then yes I don't have issues with that.

skimread

Executive Member
That's my point. They're danger to society in general. If their superstitions involved less dangerous activities, then yes I don't have issues with that.
Say you see people who don't want to enter planes based on religious beliefs as dangerous and should be institutionalized?