Vodacom 300GB + 400GB Feedback

zubair17109

Hi all I also received that Debi check vodacom said it's a error.2ndly please check your vodacom app it only shows all my data has night owl.

coolp

Hi all I also received that Debi check vodacom said it's a error.2ndly please check your vodacom app it only shows all my data has night owl.
I didn't receive that debit... but my vodacom app shows night owl data only and the Twitter department doesn't have any clue what I'm talking about even though I have sent a screen shot to them.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Then it's the 1.0.

Have you found a way to update firmware? Or change bands like with the Huawei Routers?

No way that I could find. The issue is the CPE is locked to Vodacom also. I need to find a way to unlock it.

KingLv

No way that I could find. The issue is the CPE is locked to Vodacom also. I need to find a way to unlock it.
The one I have does not seem to be locked. Only tried a MTN and Telkom sim. Don't want to risk trying a Vodacom sim.
No MTN 5G in my area but on LTE only could get about 125Mbps. Telkom sucks with the auto selecting tower sweep it does. Only get around 15Mbps. Could get better with locking band and tower on the B315s-936.

cavedog

Honorary Master
The one I have does not seem to be locked. Only tried a MTN and Telkom sim. Don't want to risk trying a Vodacom sim.
No MTN 5G in my area but on LTE only could get about 125Mbps. Telkom sucks with the auto selecting tower sweep it does. Only get around 15Mbps. Could get better with locking band and tower on the B315s-936.

Which model do you have?

The Door

Honorary Master
Just got email saying that all Voda MBB packages are going up 3% from 1 June. Never had Telkom change my subs before the end of a contract. Cray cray