Vodacom and MTN will bring down data prices – No government force is needed

marine1

Honorary Master
They have had how many years and nothing?
Guess he also believe in the tooth fairy

MickZA

Executive Member
He is confident that incumbent operators like Vodacom and MTN are going to cut their data prices, and they will do so on timelines that will enable the government to reach the goals in the SA Connect policy.
Whoa - pretty sure that was a pig that just flew past my window!!

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
They have had how many years and nothing?
Guess he also believe in the tooth fairy
Look at MTN and Vodacom subscriber numbers. People are obviously fine with the pricing. If the prices were too expensive they'd switch to another network.

marine1

Honorary Master
Look at MTN and Vodacom subscriber numbers. People are obviously fine with the pricing. If the prices were too expensive they'd switch to another network.
Sorry but that's not the case
People are scared of changeinmived to cell c after more than 20 years with Vodacom and it was the best decision I made

D tj

Expert Member
@ Adrianax, brilliant idea, and in about 2 - 3 years smoke signals will be SA's hi -tech communication system.

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
This SITA fellow must please read SA Connect. Deadlines have already come and gone and targets have been missed.

The whole point of government policy should be to reach communities with little or no broadband, and this is simply not happening, no matter how you spin it

SlowInternet

Executive Member
True if all of them had the same coverage and reliability. In my area Vodacom is the best for data. MTN and CellC not reliable at all.

Skobho

That's like sweet music on my ears I have been waiting to hear such news since the introduction of smart phones and android app because I believe SA citizens have been paying way too much for Data.Please Vodacom and MTN speed the process and let South Africans enjoy the internet