Vodacom BlackBerry 10 launch happening this week

BeVonk!

Executive Member
I genuinely hope this thing sells like hot cakes and silence all the skeptics.

blunt

Expert Member
Nice - I think this device will do pretty well, especially due to it not relying on BIS anymore. The features of BB10 are quite good from the videos and reviews I've read (this is my opinion), swapping between a business account and personal account is quite shiney (I'm not looking for responses on how you can kind-of do the same thing with droid/ios please)

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Officially confirmed by Vodacom: The BlackBerry Z10 launch kicks off at 18h30 tomorrow [at Vodacom World], but you'll need to get there early cause we're expecting a queue!

Ecco

Executive Member
Officially confirmed by Vodacom: The BlackBerry Z10 launch kicks off at 18h30 tomorrow [at Vodacom World], but you'll need to get there early cause we're expecting a queue!
iFanboy behaviour!

Either the phone is that good, or they guys cant wait to get off the old BB phones.

BeVonk!

Executive Member
In SA having the latest and greatest BlackBerry is still a big deal ...even bigger than having the latest iPhone. This is BlackBerry country. I know a lot of people very keen on getting the Z10 (mostly current Bold and Curve users, which is a large market as it is).

BeVonk!

Executive Member
I was at a workshop two weeks ago where, during a comfort break, this woman (a very non-technical person) started to talk in a group about the Z10. She knew every spec. I was surprised and asked her why she is so into the Z10 and knows so much about it (being a non-technical person not typically into specs). Her answer: "It's a BlackBerry ... I love my BlackBerries and must get this one ... been waiting to upgrade to BB10 for a long time".

There are BlackBerry fans out there.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I was at a workshop two weeks ago where, during a comfort break, this woman (a very non-technical person) started to talk in a group about the Z10. She knew every spec. I was surprised and asked her why she is so into the Z10 and knows so much about it (being a non-technical person not typically into specs). Her answer: "It's a BlackBerry ... I love my BlackBerries and must get this one ... been waiting to upgrade to BB10 for a long time".

There are BlackBerry fans out there.
Correct, many many of them, and people find that hard to believe. :confused: