Vodacom business false Advertising for black Friday

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
Any one else experiencing the false Advertising by Vodacom business. Have been on the phone for hours trying to get the deal as per the attachment. We have a business account and have been trying to order the Vodacom business 100gb for the price of 50gb for 600 a month. No matter how many screen shots etc we send they say they don't have this on there side. Even when we tell them to open it on there web browsers they don't want to... I can't believe we are the only one with this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181123-141238_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181123-141238_Chrome.jpg
    730.4 KB · Views: 70

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
So finally get Vodacom to confirm this deal does exist. But now they claim it's 50gb day and 50gb night even, though the deal does not mention this any where on the site.

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
Classic Bait and switch.

Well after much arguing at 4.30pm yesterday they eventually confirmed that we were right all along its 100gb straight.

So only after at least 9 phone calls and countless hours on the phone did we manage to get this deal. Quite frankly I think we must be the only one in the country that got it.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Well after much arguing at 4.30pm yesterday they eventually confirmed that we were right all along its 100gb straight.

So only after at least 9 phone calls and countless hours on the phone did we manage to get this deal. Quite frankly I think we must be the only one in the country that got it.
I can't wait for when you receive your first invoice from them...for something completely different. And when it actually is 50GB per day and 50GB per night....
Should have walked away...

:laugh::p

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
I can't wait for when you receive your first invoice from them...for something completely different. And when it actually is 50GB per day and 50GB per night....
Should have walked away...

:laugh::p
Your point? I have recorded the phone calls and an email where they confirm its 100gb anytime. It most definitely does not say 50gb at night. So not sure where you are going with your post.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Your point? I have recorded the phone calls and an email where they confirm its 100gb anytime. It most definitely does not say 50gb at night. So not sure where you are going with your post.
And? What do you think all of that will help you when this deal goes tits up?

It won't help one iota against the tsunami of shouldershrugs and "Sorry, sir. It was a mistake on our side...etc etc...

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
And? What do you think all of that will help you when this deal goes tits up?

It won't help one iota against the tsunami of shouldershrugs and "Sorry, sir. It was a mistake on our side...etc etc...
oh fyi there was no mistake and it all worked out Mr Pessimist :whistling::sneaky: